Paleo

Options
Looking for real paleo junkies?

Replies

• Zmanning89
    Zmanning89 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Dubb, Welcome to MFP I'm new here as well to MFP (not to dieting or nutrition)

I guess my diet would fall into a Paleo style like diet , but I also include grass fed dairy , I also don't eat high meat / protein, like most Paleo advocate, I eat mostly veggies (Broccoli, Lettuce, Spinach, kale, tomato , peppers, onions, carrots, celery and many more :smile: ), and some fruit like berries and sometimes bananas after a hard work out, with moderate grass fed meat, salmon , chicken, and plenty of healthy fats like avocado, Coconut oil, etc

If you have any Questions about Paleo feel free to ask.

- Cheers
  • Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You could search for a paleo group using the group search function.
  • dubb202020
    dubb202020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Zmanning89 wrote: »
    Hey Dubb, Welcome to MFP I'm new here as well to MFP (not to dieting or nutrition)

I guess my diet would fall into a Paleo style like diet , but I also include grass fed dairy , I also don't eat high meat / protein, like most Paleo advocate, I eat mostly veggies (Broccoli, Lettuce, Spinach, kale, tomato , peppers, onions, carrots, celery and many more :smile: ), and some fruit like berries and sometimes bananas after a hard work out, with moderate grass fed meat, salmon , chicken, and plenty of healthy fats like avocado, Coconut oil, etc

If you have any Questions about Paleo feel free to ask.

- Cheers

• dubb202020
    Options
    The first week of paleo did your energy drop? I also as well I cut all caffeine drinks out
  • jpcarducci
    jpcarducci Posts: 22 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    My wife and I did hard core paleo for awhile, awesome plan but man, expensive! I did a slow roll into paleo and felt good. My wife did the hard way, like you, she had no energy for about a week and half to 2 weeks, completely shocked her system.
  • Gianfranco_R
    Gianfranco_R Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    dubb202020 wrote: »
    Looking for real paleo junkies?

here is the paleo/primal group:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/37-primal-paleo-support-group
  • dubb202020
    Options
    Anybody made any paleo desserts that taste Yummy?
  • miriamtob
    miriamtob Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    This is my go to desert because it is so easy and really is the best chocolate pudding I've ever had: http://paleoapothecary.net/2015/04/21/stupid-easy-chocolate-pudding/
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    This topic has been cleaned up with respect to the following guideline:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

If you do not have any information to contribute respectfully to this discussion concerning the actual topic (which is not your opinion about the merits of naming the diet "Paleo") please move on without posting.