Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Should I fire the pool boy?
I need advice. First, how many calories could I really burn chasing a pool boy? Second, he has great abs and up until last week, kept the pool spotless. However, since the season began and all of my lady friends have been visiting, his role has expanded, to pouring champagne, fetching snacks, fluffing towels, that kind of thing. At first, I thought it was brilliant and maybe I could increase his wages. But then, I noticed he is consuming more champagne than he pours. This morning I swam straight into a raccoon. A living racoon. Should I fire Rudolf?
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 203 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.2K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 86 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 36 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 36 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions