BREAKFAST?!?!

Options
13»

Replies

• MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Dried apricots & a hard-boiled egg. Or Greek yogurt with frozen strawberries or blueberries or banana added to it.
  • marshamay
    marshamay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think breakfast IS important, I was told that the largest meal is breakfast, lunch is smaller and supper smallest. But my lunch and supper is turned around.
  • Malaak20
    Malaak20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    marshamay wrote: »
    I think breakfast IS important, I was told that the largest meal is breakfast, lunch is smaller and supper smallest. But my lunch and supper is turned around.

Absolutely right ...
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Malaak20 wrote: »

Absolutely right ...

Absolutely right if that's what works for you. Breakfast isn't important. If you don't want to eat it, don't! I personally like saving most of my calories for later in the day. I eat the majority of my food after 430pm
  • Malaak20
    Malaak20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Malaak20 wrote: »

Absolutely right ...

Absolutely right if that's what works for you. Breakfast isn't important. If you don't want to eat it, don't! I personally like saving most of my calories for later in the day. I eat the majority of my food after 430pm

I do this when I know that I am going to eat high calorie food in lunch or dinner