How much weight should I lose???

Options
I know that i really need to lose some weight. I feel really fat and awful. Judging by the pictures, How much weight do you suppose I should lose? I was thinking between 20-30???4efgft3z1ddn.jpg
ljzl9do2m8h7.jpg

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Nobody is going to be able to answer this question from just the photos. Provide your height and weight stats, and if you're trying to lose for any particular reason.

• NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    You posted this a few days ago. You were given plenty of advice and compliments. Lose as much as YOU feel is necessary to feel good about yourself. Not what a bunch of Internet strangers tell you.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Get some help.
  • rphilipp78
    rphilipp78 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You posted this a few days ago. You were given plenty of advice and compliments. Lose as much as YOU feel is necessary to feel good about yourself. Not what a bunch of Internet strangers tell you.

Yeah well I really don't have any other people to ask. MFP seems like a good place to ask. I tried to give some better pics and post in a better suited forum... Sorry.
  • loulamb7
    loulamb7 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Lift heavy stuff, drop it, repeat. Search recomposition.
  • rphilipp78
    Options
    loulamb7 wrote: »

How much fat do you think I need to lose?
  • bpetrosky
    Options
    rphilipp78 wrote: »

Again, photos are insufficient unless you're fishing for complements or are pro-ana.

Do you know your BMI? Calculate that and determine if you are even overweight.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I know that i really need to lose some weight. I feel really fat and awful. Judging by the pictures, How much weight do you suppose I should lose? I was thinking between 20-30???4efgft3z1ddn.jpg
    ljzl9do2m8h7.jpg

20- 30 would be too much.. I think 10
  • rphilipp78
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

Again, photos are insufficient unless you're fishing for complements or are pro-ana.

I don't know how much I weight to be honest. I just wanted an honest opinion to see if I appeared fat or overweight
  • rphilipp78
    Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    ljzl9do2m8h7.jpg

20- 30 would be too much.. I think 10
    Okay
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    You don't need to loose weight. You just need to build muscle. Don't worry about dieting. Just get yourself into a good workout program.
  • bpetrosky
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

I don't know how much I weight to be honest. I just wanted an honest opinion to see if I appeared fat or overweight

Then find a scale and stand on it. Find out how tall you really are. Use a BMI calculator to find that.

Asking internet randoms if your photos make you look fat is a recipe for bad things.
  • rphilipp78
    Options
    You posted this last week. Stop attention seeking and seek some professional help.

If you have nothing helpful to post, just don't post anything. It's actually a waste of your time
  • loulamb7
    loulamb7 Posts: 801 Member
    Options

Read and follow the first post at:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10177803/recomposition-maintaining-weight-while-losing-fat/p1
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    You posted this last week. Stop attention seeking and seek some professional help.

If you have nothing helpful to post, just don't post anything. It's actually a waste of your time

This thread is to be honest a waste of time. *Shrug*
  • rongata
    rongata Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just from the photos your tummy looks flat and you don't look wide so it doesn't seem like you need to lose weight. But if you are concerned you could always workout and follow the height and weight chart to tell where you should be and or check your body fat percentage to really see where you are.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Never mind I don't think you have to lose those ten. Those shorts are frumpy.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    It's telling when the OP keeps starting threads like this but avoids answering basic questions such as current height and weight.