Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• lovelylkg
    lovelylkg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :) please add me i would really appreciate it if i make new friends who are motivated and help me reach my goal :)
  • babycakesliz
    babycakesliz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lost 5st 13lbs so far :) new friend alway welcome :)
  • duffgurl
    duffgurl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just had my little one back in March. Coming back to start a new journey in working out. Please add me. Would love to have friends with words of encouragement and I would love to do th same for you.
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was on here before as Darkhawk1969, but due to an issue l had to deactivate my account. Daily logger (850 days+) I live in United Kingdom, I speak my mind, I kick *kitten* and l can flirt. If you still want to be friends then feel free to add
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want, Only looking for ppl who are truly dedicated and motivated. I've lost 75 pounds so far.
  • TrailBlazinMN
    TrailBlazinMN Posts: 209 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    If you enjoy long walks that lead to one of us needing to ask for directions, send a friend request my way. It doesn't matter if you are black, white, yellow, green, male, female, LGBTA friendly, or not from this world. All requests welcomed but you have to say something funny or witty when you send a request so I can feel special.
  • slumby
    slumby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for a while but not very successful. Back trying again and I've decided the key might be to have lots of friends. Any friend is a good friend to have and I would welcome anyone who is willing but I am hoping there are some older people out there (I'm 55) and anyone who lives in and around Oldham in the UK. Thank you.
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm in my early 30's and have maintained a +50lb loss for a few years using MFP. Still working on reaching my goal weight/bf%. NOTE: I live in Denmark, so I'm more active/supportive for friends in a similar time zone :)
  • RachaelBrook929
    RachaelBrook929 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    New friends always welcome!
  • pipo0984
    pipo0984 Posts: 309 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me all! Looking pals to keep us motivated ;)
  • Robs_uk
    Robs_uk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah, 31 from Norwich, Norfolk, great Britain, I put on weight after my divorce and hoping to get down to a healthy weight, looking for friends to cheer me on (and me to encourage and cheer along too) I like walking, guinea pigs (we have 8!) Reading and watching TV shows (sci fi and super natural books and shows) am studying maths GCSE and hoping to go to university and become a nurse

Feel free to add me I'm also from Norfolk and lacking hills to keep fit!
  • AriannaInProgress
    AriannaInProgress Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody out there. I am here to help start my life anew. I've always been a bigger girl as far back as I can remember. My weight topped out last year at right about 350 (I don't know exactly because scales were my worst enemy). I have made some progress in my most recent weigh in was at just under 320. I'm really hoping the support from community on here, plus the ability to track my calories and really take accountability for staying active, I will have more success. I really want to take back my life and achieve some of my goals:

-feel comfortable actually being in pictures when I'm not trying to hide and be that floating head in the background.
    -be the role model nurse instead of the one that you really question why you're taking health advise from (I'm in nursing school right now)
    -be able to shop in the normal clothing stores
    -be able to ride a roller coaster again
    -go skydiving for the first time

Anybody that would like to be friends. I welcome it. We can encourage each other and help each other on our journeys.

~Arianna
  • sataylor83
    sataylor83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    More than happy to meet some new people.. add me
  • binkztaah
    binkztaah Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lets help keep each other motivated, anyone add me :)
  • Kindness_is_gangster
    Kindness_is_gangster Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    26 yr old Aussie girl looking to restart this weight loss business .... Add me if you've got good vibes :p<3
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Sooie73
    Sooie73 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    3 days on this app and 3lbs loss, add me x
  • MichelleKosuta
    MichelleKosuta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm quite new here and I'm testing this cool app. You can add me! :smile:
  • RachaelBrook929
    RachaelBrook929 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Anyone's welcome to add me! :smile:
  • xNightguestx
    xNightguestx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im using my fitness pal again after a previous success but gained weight while pregnant and after giving birth. I am looking for friends who are positive, helpful and motivational. I want to hear your little achievements and big and share mine too!