Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• GalaxyPants
    GalaxyPants Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends! Love motivating others and getting positive vibes from others comments <3
  • KymKym11
    KymKym11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Having a group of motivating people to share this journey with would be awesome!
  • AnnDee81
    AnnDee81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends in this journey we call life. Add me if you like.
  • corrinnexxx
    corrinnexxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add ppl. New here today, help lol
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I've been off and on again, but I'm pretty sure I've finally hit my motivation to stick with it this time. 35 day streak tomorrow and plan on keeping that going! Feel free to add me. :)
  • blaw7
    blaw7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am returning after a long hiatus. The goal is to lose ten pounds. Flatten the mid section and gain some toned muscles in my rear and and arms. I need a lot of support and accountability partners. My boyfriend likes to cook amazing high carb meals that are not fitness friendly. But of course he can eat it and maintain a six pack. :| I look forward to reaching new goals and plateaus with new friends.
  • arelirmrz
    arelirmrz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me =)
  • mcvictoria72
    mcvictoria72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I friended a lot of you guys. I just re-started MFP. I promised myself I would reach out and friend bunches of people, read posts and comment when I could, and most importantly write on my wall at least once a day. Accountability! Please add me if you feel the same.
  • mujerboricua15
    mujerboricua15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • morphedmai
    morphedmai Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi am new. I'd be happy to make new friends
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    new friend always welcome add me if you like
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Commenting here B)
  • mshanepace
    mshanepace Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add away... More curious about what others are doing but anyone can add me if they wanna
  • hannahappfit
    hannahappfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends! Officially 18 weeks out from my first NPC Bikini Competition so I will be tracking everyday and would love more friends to get motivation from and to spread motivation too!
  • Heydi79
    Heydi79 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Meeee! I need friends to motivate me! Let's do this !!!!
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I think I may have posted before but add me if you like, I log everyday and I'm up to 620 days
  • sarah2525
    sarah2525 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yall can add me:)!!!
  • elianecnas
    elianecnas Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

• wrealmusic
    wrealmusic Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking to me other good people on this fitness lifestyle journey. Lets motivate one another. :smiley:
  • madxprofessor
    madxprofessor Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone feel free to add me I've logged in over 200 days in a row and still going. Lost 55lbs so far xox :smile: