• mandapanda8313
    mandapanda8313 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm always welcome to new friends! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • 11Adams11wife11
    11Adams11wife11 Posts: 66 Member
    Hi all,

I'm Rachel

I may have commented before...
    I'm on day 20, I'm not giving up!! I post on here daily. Please feel free to add me :-)
  • krozycki92
    krozycki92 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi :) I am Karol and I just started using myfitnesspal. Thanks for all the motivation you people give me.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • Fabulousfoodiefun
    Fabulousfoodiefun Posts: 103 Member
    Just started yesterday, looks like a great site and a fun way to get and stay healthy! Would love to give and receive motivation.
  • CasieSJ
    CasieSJ Posts: 44 Member
    I would love some friends.. I have a habit of quiting and now I have a 9 nonthbold. So I need all the motivation I can get. :)
  • SharonBluntz
    SharonBluntz Posts: 82 Member
    Always looking for new friends :)
  • OmbreTink
    OmbreTink Posts: 4 Member
    Could do with some friends obviously, having none... I deleted my previous account cause I couldn't change my username again and liked starting afresh since I failed before. Trying to engage in the community more this time (:
  • danijean2013
    danijean2013 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to add some friends! I'm not new to MFP but I'm restarting the whole lose weight thing and couldn't access my old account so I've created a new one. I'm 26 and live in Michigan. I'm a mommy to a almost 3 yr old girl and work as a medical assistant while going to school for pre nursing (just applied to u of m!) I need to get back to my pre baby weight or somewhere close which means I need to lose about 50 pounds.
  • DangerousDUCK
    DangerousDUCK Posts: 181 Member
    Add me I've got cookies :)
  • AlecB62
    AlecB62 Posts: 264 Member
    Yeah I could do with some more motivation, got one real good friend who's a work colleague but some more would help.
  • msheartless575
    msheartless575 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new to this forum and would love to meet new people for support , motivation and ideas!
  • atj110
    atj110 Posts: 23 Member
    Me, please! Just joined, my intro is still on the 1st page. ✌️☺️
  • figs40
    figs40 Posts: 1 Member
    Always needing more motivation :) and it's nice to have others going through the same struggles by your side!
  • Tarantino214
    Tarantino214 Posts: 4 Member
    I have one week so far using this and I'd like to help motivate and see others results as well :)
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Still adding!
  • ajarosz78
    ajarosz78 Posts: 14 Member
    :) Hi y'all...my name is Amy. Im 37...nother of a 2 year old. Im at 254 with a gial of 150 to 160. Im 5 ft 7...thank God Im tall...and "top heavy" lol so Im thankful lol I hope to make new weight l9ss buds. Feel free to add me and message me. Im from WV :D hope to hear from ya
  • Ragebeksmachine3030
    Ragebeksmachine3030 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey people, Im Bek. I'm from Sydney and would love all the extra motivation I can get. Please feel free to add me!
  • saintdarker
    saintdarker Posts: 2 Member
    I didn't knew how add friends, but today I learned it hehe feel free to add me, positives energies are always welcome ;)
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Added!