I'm just looking for friends who are on the same journey.

Options
I've got quite a lot of weight to lose and my boyfriend and I are doing it together (: I would love some friends

Replies

• CatholicDispatcher911
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! I'm trying lose too!
  • Heydi79
    Heydi79 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Me too same journey !!! Add me !
  • vickielliott2015
    vickielliott2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, im trying to lose a bit of weight after having a baby, hes nearly 2!! X add me
  • CasieSJ
    CasieSJ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I had a baby 9 months ago and I weigh more now then when I gave birth. I'm losing weight by myself. So I would love friends.
  • donsbetterhlf
    donsbetterhlf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same journey. Or, should I say, my family and I are. AM needing support as well. You are more than e Levine to add mr
  • shrinkingfee
    shrinkingfee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new! Lost 60lbs and my depression hit and now I'm at my highest weight. I'll add you guys too!
  • xsophiedebruijn
    xsophiedebruijn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It really helps me to have some support. I'm recovered from an ED and I'm working on a new healthy me! Add me :)
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I've got about 160 lbs. to lose myself. I sent you a friend request. We can do this!
  • mtlynch95
    mtlynch95 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I suffer from cardiomyopathy so currently on new medication to keep it under control, so I have to be careful I don't overdo it as my heart doesn't know when to slow down on its own!
  • mel8505
    mel8505 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been dieting for the last 10 years and always go back on myself really want to do it but need motivation :) x
  • HeathCarlson2009
    HeathCarlson2009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It really helps me to have some support. I'm recovered from an ED and I'm working on a new healthy me! Add me :)

That is great to hear and sorry about the ED to. I hope you are doing better.
  • kingrdz26
    kingrdz26 Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Going BEAST MODE on my workouts and nutrition! 80 lbs to lose let's do this we can all DO IT!
  • CH2828
    CH2828 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose weight get fit, feel free to add me too. :)
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add me!!