I don't want friends

Options

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I have enough sunshine and roses in my life. I don't have facebook because I don't need kitten gifs and adorable dog farts. I want someone who is brutally f-in honest. I want to be friends with an a-hole. Someone who knows there stuff. Someone that will look at my diary and yell, Why did you eat that? Move your butt! Seems that's not the en vogue thing! ARGH!

I'd love to oblige you but your diary is empty? :/

With a goal of 1,520 calories per day. Seems legit.

Calorie limits are relative

Not when you're 310 pounds they're not. 1520 isn't enough for a male of that weight even if they're like 5'2". Not like the OP seems to care, he's just up in the forums trolling.
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Pound_Destroyer Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What is the response again? Goodbye cruel forum! LOL! I'm still around. Just a little bored today.
  • ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    omma_to_3 wrote: »
    LOL....well, there are no shortage of those around here. I'm sure you'll find some.

Yep
  • Nuke807
    Nuke807 Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I have enough sunshine and roses in my life. I don't have facebook because I don't need kitten gifs and adorable dog farts. I want someone who is brutally f-in honest. I want to be friends with an a-hole. Someone who knows there stuff. Someone that will look at my diary and yell, Why did you eat that? Move your butt! Seems that's not the en vogue thing! ARGH!

*their

My little motivational grammar correction showing that I am an *kitten* grammar Nazi...
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Options
    I dislike improper grammar too, @bmorss807. That is an obvious one, Forgive my typo.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    What is the response again? Goodbye cruel forum! LOL! I'm still around. Just a little bored today.

So get off your *kitten* and go for a walk instead of flooding the forums with nonsense.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I'm a A Hole! Pick me! pick me![ I'm just the Tw@t your looking for!
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Options
    But flooding the forums with nonsense is fun, @lishie_rebooted!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    This thread went well.

My thought exactly!
  • hannahdiaz35
    hannahdiaz35 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! That is, if OP didn't hairflip and delete the app...
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My best advice is to log every single day, every single meal. The good, the bad, and the ugly. All of it.

I tried "sort of" logging for years. And I "sort of" lost a few pounds here and there. And always gained it back.

This is the first time ever I feel like I might make some substantial, permanent progress. Logging has been key to knowing whether I'm eating enough or too much and what sorts of eating patterns help/hurt my progress and satiety.

Until you do this, I really believe it's hard to know whether what you are doing is working and it's easy to underestimate how much you are eating (and overestimate how much you are burning!)
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Options
    Nope, OP is still here, @hannahdiaz35.
  • hannahdiaz35
    Options
    Maybe try craigslist?

'Looking for a professional d*ckhead to yell at me, slap bad food out of my hands, and Chase me with a chainsaw to motivate me and help me reach my weight loss goals'
  • slideaway1
    Options

The problem is I know nothing about fitness and nutrition, but I am indeed an Ars@hole. I can fulfill 50% of his requirements.
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Options
    There are people on Craigslist who will chase you with chainsaws!?!? Awesome! BRB
  • hannahdiaz35
    Options

The problem is I know nothing about fitness and nutrition, but I am indeed an Ars@hole. I can fulfill 50% of his requirements.

Sometimes, you just need an assh*le

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I had to go back to June 1st to find if you've ever logged food. Skip the fat burner and detox tea. Log your food accurately, then come back and ask for someone to help you. Nobody can help you if you have a blank diary.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Maybe try craigslist?

'Looking for a professional d*ckhead to yell at me, slap bad food out of my hands, and Chase me with a chainsaw to motivate me and help me reach my weight loss goals'

Dude, I'm looking for ways to make extra money and I could totally find a chainsaw! How much should I charge?
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I was about to say the same as usmcmp.......log some food or exercise then...

You're obviously a troll.
  • slideaway1
    Options

Sometimes, you just need an assh*le

That's the nicest thing any bodies ever said to me. You little charmer. :p
This discussion has been closed.