Before 317 pounds - now 150 pounds :)

Options

Replies

• Rogalina16
    Rogalina16 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!! I started at about the same weight as you and you have given me the motivation I need to keep going with my journey x
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    This is very inspiring. Way to go! You really made gains that are undeniable. Hopefully you find true happiness in yourself and enjoy your new life.
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) and I'm glad that I inspire you too carry on! And believe me I have fallen off the wagon many times along the way! Just think to yourself, you've eaten it and enjoyed it, Tommorows a new day and carry on ! I will never be stick thin I love my food way to much !! Xx
  • Marran13
    Marran13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!
  • moorepau93
    moorepau93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What did you do to lose the weight?
  • jer1993
    Options
    Exercise and eat a high carb/low fat diet!
  • sandiek256
    sandiek256 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    jer1993 wrote: »
    I never thought I would ever beat my life long struggle with my weight! I suffered badly with depression and comfort ate constantly! I woke up one morning and realised the only thing I was doing was making myself even more unhappy by piling on the weight! In 11 months I have lost a 167 pounds by eating clean and walking lots, I now do some circuit training too! I still want to lose another 12 pounds but I'm now in no rush! My bmi has come from 59 to 24 so I am now in my healthy weight range for the first time ever I think (was always the fat child!!) so if I can do it anyone can :) xxbb9qteb0vlx7.jpg

Well God bless you! I started out 9 days ago at 307 lbs. and am now at 293 lbs. Doing a low carb diet with exercise. Nicely done! You go girl!
  • jer1993
    Options
    Thank you! And good luck :smile: xx
  • khill5555
    khill5555 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing---you inspire people like me that are pretty new on this journey!
  • jer1993
    Options
    Thanks x I'm glad to be some sort of help :) xx
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats on your weight loss!! :)
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible! All of your work has paid off :)
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Awesome job- your results and dedication are hella impressive!
  • Hippie2123
    Hippie2123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration :)
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I like to say congratulations and I really appreciate you sharing that story with us
  • lizerdbeth
    lizerdbeth Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow this is amazing! This makes me think that I can do it too. Still got a long way to go, but stuff like this gives me hope that the journey is not futile!
  • sarahwalter30
    sarahwalter30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow that is very inspiring!!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Let me chime in with everyone else and simply say... "WOW!"
  • freechewy
    freechewy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations, I needed something encouraging today. I am struggling to lose 20 pounds at my age which is rough. I was switched to a "clean eating" diet by my doctor as he is worried that my extra weight is putting stress on my heart. Anyhow, I am allowed two cheat meals a week but that is it. I am excited to see that Clean Eating worked for you!

Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!