Options
    Wait for it................
    _John_ wrote: »
    Dis-Gon-Be-Good-Chair-Reaction-Gif.gif

• shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    5. No Public Posting of Private Conversations

Do not publicly post an email or private message from any other MyFitnessPal user, moderator or administrator at any time.

When did you become moral police *kitten* stain

Maybe you should read the guidelines of this community. I flagged you for calling me a *kitten* stain for the record.

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

I wasn't insulting him it was a statement

You insulted me...

Who are you? Lol
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options

:p
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Can I borrow a chair?
  • RebeccaD22
    RebeccaD22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Well, this escalated quickly! lol!
  • AmberStarr_87
    Options

Do not publicly post an email or private message from any other MyFitnessPal user, moderator or administrator at any time.

Maybe you should read the guidelines of this community. I flagged you for calling me a *kitten* stain for the record.

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

You insulted me...

Who are you? Lol

Deadmau5 DUH!
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This feels like a public plea for attention... and I don't even know what's going on
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    *Shares popcorn with @_John_ and @AmberStarr_87 *
  • AmberStarr_87
    Options

I'll go grab some sodas...
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    320px-WhatIthinkaboutlife.jpg
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options
    say goodbye to everyone
    hope you dont get banned though

I don't think I will and if I do please create a petition on change.org to get me back in
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    stoptalking.jpg
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options

You insulted me...

Who are you? Lol

Deadmau5 DUH!

Oh meh
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Options
    GeekdGirl wrote: »
    This feels like a public plea for attention... and I don't even know what's going on
    Dang, me too. I seem to miss out on all the drama :(
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    say goodbye to everyone

I don't think I will and if I do please create a petition on change.org to get me back in

or you could edit the thread title and first post to something not against the rules (I give you people all my tricks).
  • AmberStarr_87
    Options
    say goodbye to everyone

You still haven't bought any windex either.. What's really going on here.
  • CarolinaAcorn
    CarolinaAcorn Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Popcorn anyone?r9f3g1lc7mng.gif
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options

May I join you guys?
  • shoppingmaniac86
    edited June 2015
    Options
    GeekdGirl wrote: »

I don't think anyone does
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    So the girl who posted a topic on having a stalker named Tony is asking him to get her back on if she's banned.... Hummmm confused much :|