Jillian's 6 week six-pack

Options
Has anyone done this workout? I just started it today and my HRM stopped working so I am not sure how to log it :( It is a great workout!

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I did do it a couple days ago... I like it it's hard... and I was sore all over the next day! my Abs and my inner thighs
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Circuit training...
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies :)
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have an HRM and I only made it thru 19 minutes... I burned 178
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Ok, I have an HRM and I only made it thru 19 minutes... I burned 178

I Love 6 Weeks to 6 Pack...killer! Log it as circuit training:) What is the brand of your HRM...looking to purchase a better one:)
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    With my HRM I burned 130 calories in 35 minutes (so that counts warm up and cooldown). But unfortunately it takes me longer to burn more since I'm already in the healthy range (5'4" 115 lbs, age 22). Hope this helps!
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    6 Week 6 Pack is one of my favorite work outs! Level 2 is the best!!! I use 8 lbs. weights for this work out, and burn about 245 calories in the 35 minutes. I am dripping with sweat by the time I'm done and my heart is just pounding!
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    6 Week 6 Pack is one of my favorite work outs! Level 2 is the best!!! I use 8 lbs. weights for this work out, and burn about 245 calories in the 35 minutes. I am dripping with sweat by the time I'm done and my heart is just pounding!

Im waiting for mine to get here in the mail.. im excited now.. I was really hoping for it to be challenging. :flowerforyou:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    me likes!!...
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    I am so glad that so many of you love it and find it challenging!!! I am looking forward to a change and a challenge :)
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Shreddingit- How do you like her ripped in 30? I am doing the shred again this month but really need something new and I LOVE her workouts! Is it harder then the shred? Have you tried shredding it with weights? If so it is better then that dvd? Sorry for all the questions :)
  • ajkat081
    ajkat081 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm waiting for my 6 week 6 pack to arrive! Can't wait to start! Also ordered my first HRM the Polar WearLink Don't know how it'll work but hoping that it'll tell me how many calories burned while working out because there is no good calculator for this at my weight, thanks!
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am doing ripped in 30 and LOVE it. It will end for me on Friday so I think Im going to to 6week 6pack next. I have the first level on demand, so hopefully I can find the dvd at target or walmart. How many days do you stay on a level of the 6week 6pack?
  • sinnet78
    sinnet78 Posts: 5
    Options
    Oooh! I'm glad so many of you love this! I just got this from the library and will be starting it soon. My abs haven't been the same since my first baby 4 yrs ago. :)
  • jlo0812
    jlo0812 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have not done it in a couple of months, which is why I joined myftinesspal to get back into things, but it REALLY works! I was on level one for about 6 weeks, initially without the weights then added, just work your way up. But you do see results. I did that, a couple of days a week on the arc trainer at the gym & watched what I ate. In about 3 months i lost 10 lbs, 2" from my hips and 1.5" from my waist, highly recommended!
  • danik26
    danik26 Posts: 1
    Options
    I love this dvd! I am currently doing both workouts back to back 3 days a week as part of my rotation. I feel more burn in my abs on level one than two, but level two is harder cardio-wise for me. I don't know how many calories I'm burning. I ordered a HRM this week so I'll let you know! I think there are some good ab moves in her dvd No More Trouble Zones too.