I ate crappy food confession

Options
I was hungry and I ate noodles with tomato paste (it has herbs and garlic and stuff in it) and cheese. I accidentally put too much cheese in and now I feel really gross.

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    How is that bad?
  • nerd32015
    nerd32015 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    How is that bad?

Have you ever put too much cheese in something and then felt sick afterwards? That is the gross feeling I am experiencing
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to confess. You didn't hurt anyone and you ate what you wanted to eat. Guilt and shame are non-productive emotions that will just get in the way, so just let that go.

Do what you want to do. :)
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    nerd32015 wrote: »
    How is that bad?

Have you ever put too much cheese in something and then felt sick afterwards? That is the gross feeling I am experiencing

Nope. No such thing as too much cheese in my world.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Nothing worse than having food regret by chowing down on something that leaves you feeling ick. You certainly don't need to confess, but I sympathise with your sadness-pasta.
  • nerd32015
    Options
    How is that bad?

For me there used to be no such thing as too much cheese, but recently I have started to feel a bit icky if I have to much cheese
  • Desert_flower3
    Desert_flower3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is a new day
  • nerd32015
    Options
    Nothing worse than having food regret by chowing down on something that leaves you feeling ick. You certainly don't need to confess, but I sympathise with your sadness-pasta.
    I have been doing so well and then I ate this and I feel icky and guilty
  • nerd32015
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    You have nothing to confess. You didn't hurt anyone and you ate what you wanted to eat. Guilt and shame are non-productive emotions that will just get in the way, so just let that go.

I am feeling guilt, but it is because this food was so fatty and filled with calories and I am now a step away from my weight loss goal
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I sat down last week to have "a hand full" of yogurt raisins...I felt defeated after eating the entire bag. I felt tired and grumpy the next day. Needless to say, no more yogurt raisins in my house 'cause I can't seem to control my portions of this kind of food.
  • nerd32015
    Options
    I sat down last week to have "a hand full" of yogurt raisins...I felt defeated after eating the entire bag. I felt tired and grumpy the next day. Needless to say, no more yogurt raisins in my house 'cause I can't seem to control my portions of this kind of food.

Omg yoghurt raisins are so good, I haven't had them in so long for this exact reason..
  • nerd32015
    Options
    tomorrow is a new day

• flamingblades
    Options
    I can't have jelly bellies either...The whole jar would be gone in a flash.
  • nerd32015
    Options

I have a bad habit of buying something small and snacky when I'm walking home from work
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options

I am feeling guilt, but it is because this food was so fatty and filled with calories and I am now a step away from my weight loss goal

Like most people on the planet, I have issues with lactose. I almost never eat cheese. It's an uncomfortable feeling at best. When I was trying to increase my protein, I gave it a go and it sucked. Cottage cheese is pretty much my only dairy. I get the issue with cheese, for sure.

But the guilt thing - it won't help you. You can hang on to it if you want, but it serves no purpose, so you might consider letting it go.

Best to make choices and be done with it. You made your choice and it's over. Wallowing in misery...unless you enjoy it, there is absolutely no point. Can't un-eat it, so just move along. That's my advice.

Give it some thought, anyway. :)
  • flamingblades
    Options
    What helps for me now, is Atkins snack bars. Particularly the chocolate coconut bar. It tastes like a Peter Paul Mounds bar, but has sugar alcohols instead of sugar. If you are watching carbs, it's great, but it has a lot of fat and 170 calories. Limit yourself, cause you will be running to the toilet a lot if you don't.
  • nerd32015
    Options

Like most people on the planet, I have issues with lactose. I almost never eat cheese. It's an uncomfortable feeling at best. When I was trying to increase my protein, I gave it a go and it sucked. Cottage cheese is pretty much my only dairy. I get the issue with cheese, for sure.

But the guilt thing - it won't help you. You can hang on to it if you want, but it serves no purpose, so you might consider letting it go.

Best to make choices and be done with it. You made your choice and it's over. Wallowing in misery...unless you enjoy it, there is absolutely no point. Can't un-eat it, so just move along. That's my advice.

Give it some thought, anyway. :)

Thanks :) the guilt will pass as soon as the yucky feeling has gone, I find the guilt is generally more about eating something that makes me feel icky
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    A couple days ago I ate 4 slices of Little Caesar's bacon wrapped pizza. I still feel gross.

But it WAS delicious.

I have a bad habit of buying something small and snacky when I'm walking home from work

Me too. Doesn't help that I pass a convenience store on my way to the bus stop lol. Usually I try to settle for a diet soda. Maybe a protein bar if I'm actually hungry.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    How is that bad?

I support this 100%
  • DMadelineP
    DMadelineP Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I feel that way when I eat too much cheese… but that's just because I'm lactose intolerant and I know it'll be painful afterwords...