What's your guilty pleasure food

Options
43482326 Posts: 24 Member
Mine is pizza hehehhehe

Replies

• Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    IIFYM here so I eat what I want. When I was on comp prep peanut butter was my kryptonite, it was a banned substance in my house lol
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake, thankfully I only get this a couple of times a year when I go to the Cheesecake Factory.
  • marynorbeck93
    marynorbeck93 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Quesaritos from Taco Bell. Gets me every dang time....
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Chinese food but I usually get the same things every time. Sushi, shrimp & opt for fresh veggies made on the hibachi grill. Maybe a splurge or two :) Makes me laugh...God rest my dad's soul, but before I married my husband we used to joke that the love of Chinese food was a pre-requisite to marriage. Just celebrated 20 years yesterday....lol
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Pancakes with peanut butter and maple syrup.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Homemade bread with good butter and cheese.
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    There are a lot, haha, but if I had to choose one I seriously cannot manage portion control with, it would be banana bread fresh out of the oven with butter on it....omg.
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Chocolate for sure, Cadbury Dairy Milk was banned from my diet (for about 5 months) because I had no self-control. I recently bought a bar and have been sticking to 2 squares (11g - 57cal) a night and it's been amazingly delicious.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    King crap legs and ribeys..
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    King crap legs ewww
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    IIFYM here so I eat what I want. When I was on comp prep peanut butter was my kryptonite, it was a banned substance in my house lol

Ditto.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    For me craft beer, is that a food?
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    A few years ago, I decided not to feel guilty about food anymore.
    43482326 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    spat095 wrote: »
    There are a lot, haha, but if I had to choose one I seriously cannot manage portion control with, it would be banana bread fresh out of the oven with butter on it....omg.

I have a terrible time with portion control too. I can't eat just one pizza I have to eat 4. I get so mad when people bring pizza to the house it's like grrrr It take so much will power to not eat one or eat just one!
  • laurac48
    laurac48 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fresh crusty white bread and lashings of REAL butter. Mmnnnn , I miss it so much
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I don't feel guilty eating any food, unless I eat too much of it.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Fudge, only because at my lowest point I was able to make it using just peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in the microwave in less than 1 minute for a nice bowl of the stuff just for myself x.x Thank you, myfitnesspal, for educating my middle school self about why that is not acceptable every night! ;P
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Sushi and pizza... anytime I want a treat, it's one of the two.
  • Jbarbo01
    Jbarbo01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Any type of cheese sauce
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, its always ice cream.