shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    LouisaM162 wrote: »
    Better than seeing your "current" on a dating site - LOL

Yep have to vouch for this I like this chick already lol
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    What do you do? Say whats up and rid of the elephant in the room, or avoid the conversation entirely the next time you hang out haha

Why would you hang out with your ex? Maybe it's just me but I didn't ever want to "be friends" with my exes. I already had friends.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    What do you do? Say whats up and rid of the elephant in the room, or avoid the conversation entirely the next time you hang out haha

Why would you hang out with your ex? Maybe it's just me but I didn't ever want to "be friends" with my exes. I already had friends.

Im friends with all my exes except one. Just because you dont mesh well as a couple doesnt mean you dont enjoy each others company

• hollyann31
    hollyann31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    haha.happened..saw her on pof...was being an *kitten* and said i wanted to "meet her" just to be funny...started conversation then blocked her...
  • jespinoza87
    jespinoza87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    He's your EX. Grow up and mind your own.

Sounds right too me. they are an ex for a reason let them try to find happiness, as should you.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Avoid the topic as well as the ex
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    My ex found me on a dating site 2 years after we split up and messaged me. I laughed as I blocked him.
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'd just be glad he's moving on with his life, as I would be by being on the website in the first place.