WATER wa·ter (wôtr, wtr)

Options

Replies

• 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest... the MORE you drink water, the more you'll crave it! I'm serious... lemonade, tea, diet coke, gatorade... nothing does it for me like water! It had become easier to drink, once I actually MADE myself start drinking it! LOL! I couldn't imagine a day without plenty of water!
    I agree- i never thought I'd see the day when I'd want water over my precious juice :smile: I do at least 10-14 cups a day. But at least 2-3 times a week I'll throw a Fuze Slenderize in the mix but for the most part it's all water all day
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    32oz & 2 PB's

:blushing:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :blushing: 32 and 4
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    32 oz......4 glasses down, 4 to go......
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have been having issues meeting my water intake also. I went and bought a 64oz water "bottle" (it's really a small jug with a spout) yesterday from the dollar store. It's about halfway gone right now.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest... the MORE you drink water, the more you'll crave it! I'm serious... lemonade, tea, diet coke, gatorade... nothing does it for me like water! It had become easier to drink, once I actually MADE myself start drinking it! LOL! I couldn't imagine a day without plenty of water!
    That is sooo true. It's so weird because I can't exactly call myself a water lover since I still don't actually "like" it, but I'm addicted to it. I can never take a sip. I need to take big gulps every time.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Oh and once I heard that drinking a minimum of 8 cups a day helps you to burn up to 500 cals a week, I was sold! :drinker:
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    on glass number 6! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I've got 6 down.
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    I've lost count 10 or 11 I think
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? I'm measuring in litres though being a Brit. Hope that's okay! (64oz = 1.9 litres)

I've drank I litre of water today which equals 33oz. I can go days without drinking anything except tea though so that's a bit of an achievement for me.

Off to bed in a minute so I'm done for today.
  • JD92
    Options
    Can I join in? I'm measuring in litres though being a Brit. Hope that's okay! (64oz = 1.9 litres)

really?? if thats the case, ive had just over 128oz today!
  • BeCali
    BeCali Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 4 glasses down. Lots more to go before the end of the day. Maybe I should get one of those 64oz bottles as well. Not a bad idea.
  • light_shimmer
    Options
    64 ounces and a couple more glasses in me.....I feel like I could float!
  • light_shimmer
    Options
    I'm in. 4 glasses down. Lots more to go before the end of the day. Maybe I should get one of those 64oz bottles as well. Not a bad idea.

Yea, it really helped. If you have a Dollar Tree near you, they have them in whole bunches of different colors. I put mine on my desk in a spot that I almost had to look around it to see what I was working on. Then I couldn't forget about it :)
  • wheelieblade
    Options
    I'm on my 6th glass of the day, had 3 before 8am as was boxing on xbox kinect, thirsty work that!
  • wheelieblade
    Options
    on my 7th one more and I'm done for the day
  • JD92
    Options
    about 1.3 litres down so far! in the middle of my 3rd glass :smile:
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    had 2x 500ml bottles so far.. another 2 to go
  • wheelieblade
    Options
    drinking my 8th glass, see you all tomorrow :)