Is peanut butter the devil

Options
2»

Replies

• Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I can not live without my PNB! I do all natural PNB so there is no added sugar. YUMMY!
  • s2mikey
    s2mikey Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Nope - its an angel sent from above to make us happy. The natural types are "better" as far as just having nuts in them even though the cals and fat counts are the same. Nut butters are !@#$%^ awesome and I suck them down everyday with no ill effects. :blush:
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    it is easy to eat too much because it's so good. but definitely not the devil
  • Brolympus
    Brolympus Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    If peanut butter is the devil, then consider me a satanist.

I will also join the Satanic Cult of Peanut Butter if I must. Can't live without my PB.
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    The correct answer is...there is never too much :D
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    If you get PB2 you can have all the protein at only 45 calories per 2 tbsp. I ditched regular PB for PB2 and am doing great with it.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    If peanut butter is the devil, then consider me a satanist.

Haha, this^^

If peanut butter is bad, then I don't want to be good.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    2T is my limit. Now almond butter...that's a whole 'nuther problem :p
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I don't consider regular peanut butter the devil or think that it is bad. However, after trying and using Pb2 for several months now, I do prefer that over regular PB.
  • krissyrey
    krissyrey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ohhh yes I agree with all you guys out there saying peanut butter is awesome!!! The only thing I don't like is that it makes me eat alot more bread than usual, which would then take me over my calorie intake for the day. Other than that I eat it with weetabix, and spread it on apples for a quick snack.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter. My other half hates it so I get to eat it all myself.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    krissyrey wrote: »
    Ohhh yes I agree with all you guys out there saying peanut butter is awesome!!! The only thing I don't like is that it makes me eat alot more bread than usual, which would then take me over my calorie intake for the day. Other than that I eat it with weetabix, and spread it on apples for a quick snack.

Have you tried putting your PB on rice cakes? I make a Pb2 sandwich with 35 calorie low sodium rice cakes and it tastes great and it is filling enough for an in between meal snack.