Bouncing / Jiggling

Options
Exercising I've learned the pain of women with large breasts, when things move and bounce, they hurt!

Since they don't make sports bras for me, and that's the area I need some support for anyway, does anyone have any recommendation for a workout shirt or 2 that I could / should wear in order to prevent things moving that shouldn't when working out?

Replies

• spideywebb77
    spideywebb77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have a torn/strained pec and am using an ace bandage. It works great and holds things where they belong.
  • TeenageMutantNinjaMike
    Options
    I have a torn/strained pec and am using an ace bandage. It works great and holds things where they belong.

Nice - good thinking. Best part is there's no large investment in one of those.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Being Female, bras are made more for my chest problem but nothing made for my stomach flapping (after 3 kids and weight loss, it can really hurt with some cardio). Physio tape was a god send during the worst of it when I started plyo. There are a bunch of different brands out there, I got mine straight from my doc so I couldn't recommend one in particular. I only mention just because it's so easy to use on any area without much hassle on any body type, no size or shape to take into concern.
  • TeenageMutantNinjaMike
    Options
    Awesome, thanks. Stomach is the issue and getting into some of this cardio it does hurt. I just don't want to let the pain stop me from keeping going.