MOMs to 3+ kids progress pics or success stories??

Options

Replies

• mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics to share. I haven't taken the time to learn yet, although I've been on MFP for almost 2yrs. It's on my to do list :smile:

I'm a mom to 4 boys, aged 9,10,10 (yes twins!) & 11yrs. (All c-sections) I've lost 102lbs so far, 23lbs until I hit goal!

Yes the baby belly does skrink up eventually! Stick with it mama's! Who will take care of the babies if we don't take care of ourselves?
  • RowlP
    RowlP Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mom of three (9,6,&3). Had foot surgery in March and gained 15lbs. Started Jillian Michaels no More Trouble Zones 2-3 x per week and spin at home 1-2/week. Ice always had a hard time keeping my calories but am doing better this time. I am loving the JM video! A great place to start!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for sharing your pics!!! Very inspiring!!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics to share. I haven't taken the time to learn yet, although I've been on MFP for almost 2yrs. It's on my to do list :smile:

I'm a mom to 4 boys, aged 9,10,10 (yes twins!) & 11yrs. (All c-sections) I've lost 102lbs so far, 23lbs until I hit goal!

Yes the baby belly does skrink up eventually! Stick with it mama's! Who will take care of the babies if we don't take care of ourselves?

102lbs! Amazing, well done :)

For pics I use a site called Post Image.

I'm waiting for the belly to get smaller! My youngest is 13 months so I know it'll happen. I've never had a c-section luckily.
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    moledew wrote: »
    Rockin2014 wrote: »
    Mom of 5. Ages 7-21. My heaviest point was around 205lbs. Started my weightloss journey end of February at 196lbs. I'm now 165lbs and still going strong. p831qen9lyqh.jpg

You have a 21 year old?! I thought you were in your late 20's, MAYBE early 30's... WOW! You look phenomenal!

I totally agree. You look vibrant and alive and very young!
  • angie_momof3
    angie_momof3 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids, 5 1/2, 4, and 9 months. The first two were c-sections and added an extra 10lbs each and then my last one added an extra 20lbs. I started counting my calories in February and lost 10lbs and I just started the c25k and have lost another 4lbs. I started at 174lbs and now I'm at 160lbs. I don't have any pics yet.
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Here's the pic I posted today! Totally stepping out of my comfort zone. After 5 pregnancies and 1 c-section my tummy is definitely my biggest "problem zone".

hi2u400cdfyh.jpg
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Wow! I would not call that a problem area. You're a hot mama!

• MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    I took a new progress shot today! :D
  • LisaTRM
    LisaTRM Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Rockin2014
    Options

That's great! Do you care to share it?
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My son is 11 months old. I gained around 40-50 lbs and have been really struggling to focus and stay on track. I was probably around 230 after birth and am currently around 208. My current goal is 175. Please add me- I need the motivation :)
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have four children, they're 11, 10 and 6 year old twins. My highest non-pregnant weight was 329lbs, and I'm currently maintaining in the high 170s. I lost the majority of the weight using MFP, my profile photo is the best comparison I have on hand right now :smile:
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3, had a battle with health and weight on and off since my middle was turning 2, she recently turned 5 and I'm finally back on track where I was before finding out I was pregnant with number 3 (who is now 2).

4vdf2fwitrqn.jpg

93j828z2opxu.jpg

^ This past weekend prepping for my DD's 5th birthday party and hubby snuck a pic in my suit before I realized what was going on. It's taken a lot of work both mental and physical as well as a whole lot of time and slip ups. I am still super self conscious of my stretch marks and stomach/boob wrinkles but I am trying not to let that stop me now that I'm almost done losing the weight. If there's one thing I've learned it's that it's possible, you can do it!
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options

It was on my profile. LOL.
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3, had a battle with health and weight on and off since my middle was turning 2, she recently turned 5 and I'm finally back on track where I was before finding out I was pregnant with number 3 (who is now 2).

4vdf2fwitrqn.jpg

93j828z2opxu.jpg

^ This past weekend prepping for my DD's 5th birthday party and hubby snuck a pic in my suit before I realized what was going on. It's taken a lot of work both mental and physical as well as a whole lot of time and slip ups. I am still super self conscious of my stretch marks and stomach/boob wrinkles but I am trying not to let that stop me now that I'm almost done losing the weight. If there's one thing I've learned it's that it's possible, you can do it!

You look fantastic!

It was on my profile. LOL.

You too!

• Rockin2014
    Options

4vdf2fwitrqn.jpg

93j828z2opxu.jpg

You look stunning!!!
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have four children, they're 11, 10 and 6 year old twins. My highest non-pregnant weight was 329lbs, and I'm currently maintaining in the high 170s. I lost the majority of the weight using MFP, my profile photo is the best comparison I have on hand right now :smile:

You look terrific!

Miss your blogs BTW. You write beautiful stuff.
  • nrhb193
    nrhb193 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    mrsbaldee wrote: »
    qqalavk2mqkb.jpg

5 kids

Weight train 2/wk, walked every other day.

Started at 119kg (262lbs) in 2010. Pregnant in 2012...best pregnancy in terms of weight management. Got down to 76kg (167lbs) in photo beginning 2014, gained 6kg last year due to family circumstances which meant routine went AWOL. Still fit those jeans though. Didn't panic. Back to it. Finding a new routine.

I only do what I enjoy and I only eat what I enjoy - emphasis on nutrition first.

ETA: I hate my hair in after shot lol.

• itsmethao
    itsmethao Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all you Mommies and your progresses!

*raises hand* I'm a mother of three! They're ages 10, 6 and 1 yrs. I haven't found my "before" pictures yet (current photo in profile pic) but I want to share that I began my fit lifestyle back in March of 2013, weighing in at 188 lbs. That's not the heaviest I've been, but the ecstatic confirmation of pregnancy# 3 kickstarted me into gear (history of gestational diabetes) for a healthier lifestyle.

In about 27 months, I've knocked off nearly 26 lbs. Those last 10 lbs were lost in 6 weeks from calorie counting (3 weeks of mostly cardio and 3 weeks of mostly strength training) on MFP! I'm still awed by those accomplishments because there were a million-and-one times that I thought it was impossible. Yet, I pulled through slowly, but surely. I'm still a work in progress but I'm confident about the knowledge I've gained on MFP. I'm about 12 lbs away from my short term goal weight of 150 lbs. Long term is 130 lbs and ultimate goal is 115 lbs. I'm a short 5'3" and I have a small frame.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!