Before 317 pounds - now 150 pounds :)

Options

Replies

• ejadewelch
    ejadewelch Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.....that is an amazing accomplishment!
  • niharikashukla28
    niharikashukla28 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    u look great! :smile: the efforts u put are commendable! :blush:
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys xx
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • raregem99
    raregem99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You were pretty before and you are pretty now, but you achieved something that is very hard. You transformed yourself! Get it gorgeous!
  • reeves45
    reeves45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!! What a great story, congrats.
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!!
  • LisaCody2015
    LisaCody2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful loss. You look and sound so positive, good for you.
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Well done.
  • rckk18
    rckk18 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just unbelievable. Fantastic job. The feeling of success must be tremendous I hope to have it someday.
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Rock star!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! My "I have to do this" goal is 80 pounds in 13 months. (I'm cheesy...next July I want to wrap up 40 items in a box & give it to myself to represent 40 pounds lost for ME and wrap another one & present it to my girls to signify 40 pounds lost for THEM). Really I'd love to have a box for each girl & me...but....that's a dream not a set goal. You ARE an inspiration! Stories like this prove it to me that I can do it too!

<3
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    You've done well...you're very lovely and YES inspiring, whether you might agree or not! ;)

You look simply gorgeous...that seems to be the main word coming out of our mouths after viewing you transformation. I don't believe anyone ever means harm when saying this so I hope you'll take it as shared.. But you look like 2 different ppl..... Perhaps it's self acceptance that's glowing through the photos.
  • jer1993
    Options
    Thanks guys xx
  • blueice115
    blueice115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how many calories a day you were consuming and how many days and length of time you were walking to achieve that goal in 11 months? You look absolutely stunning. :) A wonderful accomplishment.
  • jer1993
    Options
    Hi, thank you! I was eating around a thousand calories a day and walking Monday to Friday normally , usually about an hours walk! 3 or 4 miles! Walk much more now but eat more aswell! Because I was on a low calorie diet I was getting monthly blood tests off my doctor! I also have an underactive thyroid xx
  • blueice115
    blueice115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well thank you so much for sharing :) I think it's just amazing your transformation and very encouraging. Thank you so much for replying!! :)
  • jer1993
    Options
    Thank you again :) and it's no problem xx
  • linzi02
    linzi02 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!