3yrs and I have lost over 320 pounds! You can do it too!

Replies

• bigT24chiefs
    bigT24chiefs Posts: 50 Member
    Glad I read this!
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    So motivated After reading this! Thank you for sharing and inspiring others!
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    "I am happy to say that my wife and I started a weight loss support group at our church so that we can hopefully help build that community of support locally and help others see that they too can get to where they want to be."

This part made me sooo happy. Way to give back! You look like you got your life back! :) Enjoy.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    You are an amazing person, you look fabulous, well done you will be such an inspiration in the weight loss group you started x
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Excellent work! You really have come a long way. You look really different :smile:
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Truly inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm sure your words have encouraged more people than you know. :)
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Amazing!!!! Great job!
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Excellent work. I love to hear a great success story!
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Pound_Destroyer Posts: 32 Member
    I'm so inspired by you it's f-in amazing!
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    So inspiring!!! Amazing!
  • khill5555
    khill5555 Posts: 33 Member
    Wow! What an incredible story! Thanks for sharing it and thanks for those of us just starting this lifestyle change! You inspire me and I am sure many others.
  • Beneita
    Beneita Posts: 29 Member
    Praise God!!!! I am pleased to say that you have inspired a lot of people dear one, and with your encouragement, people will remember your story and it will help them! Including me! Sooooo thankful to hear you have a program at your Church!! What an amazing testimony! God bless you always!
  • Beneita
    Beneita Posts: 29 Member
    Oh and I LOVE that first pic of you ! The motorcycle one!!! The blk and wht one! So amazing! Looks like my hubster's cycle lol!!!
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Incredible--so happy for you! Your inspiration from your son is really touching, and definitely makes me think about staying healthy for my future children.
  • mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    Thanks everyone :)
  • colls0325
    colls0325 Posts: 15 Member
    Amazing! Your words touched home. Thank you for sharing!!
  • Ely0418
    Ely0418 Posts: 45 Member
    So inspiring!!!!
  • reeves45
    reeves45 Posts: 55 Member
    Thank you for sharing, you have a beautiful family, know they are so proud of you.
  • raregem99
    raregem99 Posts: 88 Member
    Bad to the bone!
  • LisaCody2015
    LisaCody2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Amazing Job. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Incredible!
  • marbixd
    marbixd Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations!!!the fact that you started this for your son is really touching!
  • KInez54
    KInez54 Posts: 11 Member
    Living your dreams. Nice.
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    That's fantastic! I'm living half the person I used to be (57kg lost), and it is truely, Life has now begun, no longer do I have to avoid mirrors, photo's, videos or reflections of me to remind me of the mess I once got myself! Anyway congratulations, and enjoy your new life to the fullest!
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Just as an FYI, you are now are doubling the definitions of fit. ;)
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Absolutely amazing. Well done.
  • mrdmevans
    Thank you
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    What a beautiful post, thank you for sharing. Enjoy your life and thank you for helping and supporting others :smile:
  • mrdmevans
    Thank you
  • mrdmevans
    I woke up this morning so grateful that I chose to regain control of my life. My wife and I were able to take a helicopter ride over Cincinnati last night. Just 3yrs ago I would have been over the weight limit.

Live life to your fullest!c4yy4uoalw80.jpg
    l7ceqxstb35c.jpg
    jzh0bdfk5ht6.jpg
    dwj4idseekh6.jpg
    ybousqoks416.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!