100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• TomBristow
    TomBristow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on a journey to lose 100 lbs as well! Great work on what you have done so far!
  • Soon2Bformerfatgirl
    Soon2Bformerfatgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm there too. Sounds like your doing great. You can add me if you wish, I'll help when possible. Lol
  • javakitty
    javakitty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am looking for people who are active on the site to friend! Anyone who would like a cheerleader feel free to send me a friend request!
  • courlitathemrs
    courlitathemrs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I lost 20 pounds last year using this app! Fell off the diet truck and gained it all back plus 8 pounds more. Doing this again! Feeling inspired and pumped to get this challenge started! Looking for help along the way!!!
  • kaseykae
    kaseykae Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely love to join in on your journey I have around 50lbs left to lose and would definitely love new friends, good luck on all your journeys and feel free to add me :)
  • tharris916
    tharris916 Posts: 12 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'd love to join you on this journey. I set out my first goal to lose 50 pounds. 29 day in and down 5lbs...only 45lbs to go. I have readjusted my expectations, but not my determination. I know we all can do this, I could use some friends so feel free to add me :smile:
  • TopCop7747
    TopCop7747 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support. Feel free to add me.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Also in need of support and will offer my support as well. I have 75 pounds to lose.
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    CindyH333 wrote: »
    Hey I'm right there with you . Feel free to add me it's day three off my journey .

Thanks Cindy, have added you :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    TomBristow wrote: »
    I'm on a journey to lose 100 lbs as well! Great work on what you have done so far!

Thank you Tom, its completely achievable we just have to focus on shedding one pound at a time.
  • kents555
    Options
    fedexx3468 wrote: »
    I'm there too. Sounds like your doing great. You can add me if you wish, I'll help when possible. Lol

Thank you, have added you :)
  • kents555
    Options
    tharris916 wrote: »
    I'd love to join you on this journey. I set out my first goal to lose 50 pounds. 29 day in and down 5lbs...only 45lbs to go. I have readjusted my expectations, but not my determination. I know we all can do this, I could use some friends so feel free to add me :smile:

Thanks for your support. You seem like you are so ready for your challenge. Good luck, you sound like you have this! :smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    Also in need of support and will offer my support as well. I have 75 pounds to lose.

:smile: have added you.
  • keybea2003
    keybea2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding me I to want to lose 100lbs I have 89 to go I would be happy to provide support and encouragement when possible
  • Melkell505
    Melkell505 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would love to offer you support and any tips I can provide you on your journey. I have officially lost 110 to date and have 12 more to reach my goal.
  • Rabin
    Rabin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been a lurker for a couple of months, and I'm finally starting to get comfortable enough to give and receive support from outsiders, anyone feel free to add me!
  • paperconverser2
    paperconverser2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 66 and was 80 lbs over weight. On April 1st I started a 1200 calories a day regimen.
    After losing the first 15 with just light exercise, I started walking, briskly everyday.
    I walk the stores or malls if weather is bad.
    I try for at least 30 minutes hard fast steps.

I have a load of personal meals that are making it so easy to stay under 1200 calories, in fact although I eat every few hours, it is hard to reach that amount. Usually around 1000.
    Now lost 28 lbs and feeling great!
  • Strawili
    Strawili Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking to lose 100 lbs as well if anyone wants to be friends! :)
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    185 4 weeks lost 25 i have 160 to go
  • psalms1441
    psalms1441 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Let me know if I can help!