13»

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    An ex friend of mine sells them. She is heading to Thailand to get a gastric sleeve, lipo and a tummy tuck. Then she will use her before and after photos to sell the it doesn't work crappy product.
    All at the same time?! I can't see how any part of that is a good idea, but don't you get plastics after the weight loss?

She's not the brightest spark. This is one of the main reasons why we're not friends. I told her it's stupid. Nothing against Thailand, but really? Overseas just got that? Then using the results to sell a *kitten* product.
    If I'm not going to support her "business venture" then I'm not good enough to be her friend.

The tummy tuck is for after the lipo apparently. It's all part of some stupid tourist medical holiday....

Edit: Overseas to Thailand for surgery?

Sooo, she's spending her own money on this "business venture" to Thailand, to assist in selling a product that she won't see a return on all the money she has invested in it?
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    You do not need to use a product like this to know it will not produce permanent results. Most of us have the half of a brain necessary to avoid these schemes but the rest of us have fallen for at least one or two and know now they are all scams. There is no quick fix to weight loss-none, not one, no simple path, no miracles, no easy way out, nothing - it took time and bad choices to put the weight on and it will take time and good choices to take it off. Stop putting off the hard part, put on your big girl panties and do things the right way.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    So, "It Works" does not work. I'm going to go back to my regularly scheduled workout and calorie deficit.

usmbrd17f6zk.gif
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    blb85 wrote: »
    I like the vitamins and the greens. I use them and they help to regulate my body functions. I wouldn't go for the wraps or body slimming/weight loss products. I did try one of my girlfriend's 90-day weight loss challenges where we used the Thermofit, Fatfighters, and Greens. Honestly, it didn't do anything for me. Use the stuff for the vitamins, but don't buy into the hype of them being a "weight-loss" or "get skinny" product.

We have this thing called homeostasis. It works or you're dead.

Also, have you checked your daily micronutrients using MFP without supplements? You might be surprised at how easy they are to hit.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    So, "It Works" does not work. I'm going to go back to my regularly scheduled workout and calorie deficit.

usmbrd17f6zk.gif

Good plan. "IT WORKS"!
  • whirlygig60
    whirlygig60 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I hate MLM schemes. I don't understand why people try to sell this crap to their friends if they truly are their friends.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Mlm scam, dont waste your time or money on that junk
  • Dawn410
    Dawn410 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    No, they don't work. Show me one previously overweight and now "skinny" person that uses them. Show me a scale before and after. Never been done. Because it's a scam, just like every other MLM
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    An ex friend of mine sells them. She is heading to Thailand to get a gastric sleeve, lipo and a tummy tuck. Then she will use her before and after photos to sell the it doesn't work crappy product.
    All at the same time?! I can't see how any part of that is a good idea, but don't you get plastics after the weight loss?

She's not the brightest spark. This is one of the main reasons why we're not friends. I told her it's stupid. Nothing against Thailand, but really? Overseas just got that? Then using the results to sell a *kitten* product.
    If I'm not going to support her "business venture" then I'm not good enough to be her friend.

The tummy tuck is for after the lipo apparently. It's all part of some stupid tourist medical holiday....

Edit: Overseas to Thailand for surgery?

Sooo, she's spending her own money on this "business venture" to Thailand, to assist in selling a product that she won't see a return on all the money she has invested in it?

Exactly!!! But I'm the meanie who pointed this out to her lol. Maybe the crappy ingredients did something to her brains lol
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options

Well at least you can't say she isn't commited :#
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options

Well at least you can't say she isn't commited :#

Well that is pretty crappy.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Work to do what?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    popcorn12.gif

I'm with you on this.