Big Bellies Before and After Pics!!!

Options

Replies

• callmemaui
    callmemaui Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    All of these pics are amazing! You all are such an inspiration. I just rejoined MFP, and hope I will share my success story with you all someday.
  • katelynnroseM
    katelynnroseM Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    l6s3z48hokxy.jpg
    bi66uqvmcf6x.jpg

Lost 133 lbs at one point, but back to 120 lbs lost, will find out tomorrow if that has changed. I got too comfy but back to fighting for my goals, 10 lb's gained over the past 3 year's when I lost 133 lbs? I think that's ok and I know I'll get it back off.

Wow you look amazing. I'm just starting my weight loss journey currently 5'2 weighting at 252 lbs. and your before and after picture are really inspiring.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    bump so many success stories
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Halfway through my journey but going to post as some has come off my stomach.
    5xcr63xtcniu.jpg
    j7etdkdzt6du.jpg

You're my hero.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Good work everyone!
  • slimmingstevo
    slimmingstevo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiration, you are all dedicated, fantastic and beautiful
  • deezer602482
    deezer602482 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    T_Ciku wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    217pounds down to 155 pounds
    IMG_20130924_060656_zpsc30772ab.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1380639685183_zps218147ba.jpg

Okay, I tried resisting the temptation but I have to ask. How did your tattoo jump to the other leg?? Are they temporary?

In one pic someone took the photo of her, so the tattoo on the left leg. In the other pic, she's taking a selfie in the mirror, so it looks like it's on the right leg. Just a reflection :smiley:
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Sparlingo wrote: »
    comparison-9months-side_zps35c18937.jpg

Working to get back to this after baby #2 (harder with two kidlets underfoot!) but I definitely saw an improvement to my midsection. Excited to do more lifting this go around and see the tummy improve way more than it did that first go around :smile:

This, as a mother of three with a similar tummy, gave me ALL the inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
  • lennons2
    lennons2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Time hop is my best and worst friend all at once.
  • Peachiko87
    Peachiko87 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It's too soon for me to post any after pics, because I've only started to really reshape my life a month or so ago, but I'm down 16lbs so far, and so many people on here give me motivation! ^_^You're all amazing~!
  • burnsinglbs16
    burnsinglbs16 Posts: 26 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    Sparlingo wrote: »
    comparison-9months-side_zps35c18937.jpg

Working to get back to this after baby #2 (harder with two kidlets underfoot!) but I definitely saw an improvement to my midsection. Excited to do more lifting this go around and see the tummy improve way more than it did that first go around :smile:

This, as a mother of three with a similar tummy, gave me ALL the inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

Yes!
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    bump (no pun intended)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!