Just had my 2nd kiddo

Options
looking for some motivation and support from other moms! Just had my second boy almost 4 weeks ago and need to get rid of the 45lbs that I gained! Also wondering g how to log in nursing calories burned?

Replies

• bjsack2010
    bjsack2010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! And any other moms out there. I had my daughter almost two years ago, lost some of the weight while breastfeeding but wasn't diligent, it crept back and I finally decided enough was enough! I came back to mfp 2 months ago and have made great progress!

My daughter was solely breastfed, and I always logged around 300 calories a day for breastfeeding. I didn't want to overestimate and then overeat. I also couldn't find a really good way of knowing accurately...
  • terrib1980
    terrib1980 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just had my second baby 8 weeks ago - feel free to add me! I gained 55lbs during pregnancy. I've lost 30 of that but still have 25 to go before I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight. I have also been logging 300 calories per day for breastfeeding (just search "breastfeeding" in food).
  • duffgurl
    duffgurl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I had my little one back in March. Thanks for sharing on how to track breastfeeding.
  • DsMama11
    DsMama11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was searching how to log breastfeeding and came across this. I had my second in March as well!