Why do women say...

kwiet_storm
kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
Why do women say, I feel we are not compatible without even communicating? I didn't know compatibilty was a feeling. :D

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    That is the nice way to say you aren't her type physically.
  • Nicole_M4
    Nicole_M4 Posts: 507 Member
    It means she is bored. She probably a closet freak and needs to have her hair pulled and some spanx etc... get er done lol
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    She doesn't want ya OP.
  • kwiet_storm
    kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
    It means she is bored. She probably a closet freak and needs to have her hair pulled and some spanx etc... get er done lol
    She probably a closet freak? Haahaha :D:D
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    OP we need context of this conversation. What was said before she said this? What was the conversation about?
  • Nicole_M4
    Nicole_M4 Posts: 507 Member
    She probably a closet freak? Haahaha :D:D

Lol i speak from experience ; ) ;)
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Why do women say, I feel we are not compatible without even communicating? I didn't know compatibilty was a feeling. :D

She may be high maintenance? Or she is after a specific thing ie: money, or status? Or a certain look... Maybe she likes a man with one leg shorter than the other!... Or she's clearly saying she's not interested but in a nicer way? but honestly I've never heard anyone say that! Lol ;p
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    means something about your game was off. gave her a bad vibe so she bailed.

^^This^^ She doesn't need you to communicate to know shes not interested

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member

yup yup
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    It means she's not interested.

The "why" doesn't really matter.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    takes a woman 7 seconds after a seeing a man to know if she is attracted or not. You missed during those 7 seconds, not your fault.

• noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    It's the nice way of saying "hard pass bro, move on". Everyone has the right not to be interested in someone for whatever reason they decide, or even for no reason at all. If you want to know why, you can always ask, but no one owes you an explanation. People have the right to engage or disengage without any explanation at all. Trust me you want someone who wants to engage you from the start and actively chooses you every step of the way.
  • soldiergrl_101
    takes a woman 7 seconds after a seeing a man to know if she is attracted or not. You missed during those 7 seconds, not your fault.

Yep sounds about right. Guys do it too though, they can tell instantly whether or not they are interested in about 3 seconds or less
  • rushbabe0214
    rushbabe0214 Posts: 105 Member

Yep to both.

To the OP. Please don't take it personally. Attraction, chemistry is either there or it's not. You can't make it up.

• undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    It's a survival instinct that women have had no choice but to master. She's trying to decline your advances while minimizing her risk of being murdered, a constant concern for the fairer sex throughout the course of human history. This is accomplished by cleverly instilling feelings of confusion and doubt in the unwanted suitor.
  • soldiergrl_101
    It's not you, it's me.

hahahahaha
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Um, yeah. It actually is a feeling. I know when I'm vibing with someone and when I'm not.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    undergloom wrote: »
    It's a survival instinct that women have had no choice but to master. She's trying to decline your advances while minimizing her risk of being murdered, a constant concern for the fairer sex throughout the course of human history. This is accomplished by cleverly instilling feelings of confusion and doubt in the unwanted suitor.

Also this, particularly if she believes she's made her disinterest clear in other ways and suspects you may not be picking up on the hints.
  • ritatinglelewis
    ritatinglelewis Posts: 432 Member
    Sweetie, God makes no mistakes. Sounds like she was a waste of your precious time and you deserve much, much better. Go out and find YOUR BOO! ;)
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member

It only takes me 7 seconds to know if I'm attracted or not as well. If I am, I do what's called the "up-tuck"