Someone obviously did some digging

1234568»

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    I didnt see the other thread that you mentioned. But i cant believe anyone would try to out you like that. That person really needs to get a life. Congratulations for not letting it bother you . And you look great. Its 2015, nobody should care which gender others are.

Thanks for the positive comments

Regardless if the directly outed you or indirectly made remarks , it still is uncalled for and extremely childish. They should be ashamed of themselves for behaving like that.
    You did the brave thing by being the bigger person here . Your clearly confident and secure with yourself so dont even give this another thought. Its their loss if they cant accept you .

She claims she's very supportive of the lgbt community but she can't tolerate it when transgender women flirt with men not knowing they are trans. I stated this is the internet half these people aren't who they really claim to be.

Yeah some ppl are just ignorant. Forget about her and find new friends on here. And yes there's tons of fake accts on every social media site, its just how it goes . It just made me so angry that someone went out of their way to try to expose you or any other person in your situation / make snide comments. My mama bear senses kicked in and i just wanted to give you a hug even though i dont know you. Im sorry this happened to you on here. But again, you took the mature road and handled the situation properly and bravely. You should be proud of the way you handled this. Also, there should be an ignore user feature so you can block this person from contacting you ( encase she sends any private messages to you about this thread) its against forum guidelines to directly insult or degrade another member so if this person bothers you, you can report her and the mods will warn her.

I'll admit I wasn't 100% innocent but at the same time I know my have limits still. And I wouldn't cross that line especially if I had that little bit of information that isn't really anyone's business.

Exactly. That definitely crosses the line and is not acceptable. This person took things way too far. Its no bodys business for sure !
    I saw on the news a talk about how many young lgbt commit suicide each year because of bullying and teasing, gossiping and rumors. Since i watched that, i taught my son never to make fun of anyone because it could be devastating to them . So im glad you where able to shake this off and not get too upset.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    I didnt see the other thread that you mentioned. But i cant believe anyone would try to out you like that. That person really needs to get a life. Congratulations for not letting it bother you . And you look great. Its 2015, nobody should care which gender others are.

Thanks for the positive comments

Regardless if the directly outed you or indirectly made remarks , it still is uncalled for and extremely childish. They should be ashamed of themselves for behaving like that.
    You did the brave thing by being the bigger person here . Your clearly confident and secure with yourself so dont even give this another thought. Its their loss if they cant accept you .

She claims she's very supportive of the lgbt community but she can't tolerate it when transgender women flirt with men not knowing they are trans. I stated this is the internet half these people aren't who they really claim to be.

Yeah some ppl are just ignorant. Forget about her and find new friends on here. And yes there's tons of fake accts on every social media site, its just how it goes . It just made me so angry that someone went out of their way to try to expose you or any other person in your situation / make snide comments. My mama bear senses kicked in and i just wanted to give you a hug even though i dont know you. Im sorry this happened to you on here. But again, you took the mature road and handled the situation properly and bravely. You should be proud of the way you handled this. Also, there should be an ignore user feature so you can block this person from contacting you ( encase she sends any private messages to you about this thread) its against forum guidelines to directly insult or degrade another member so if this person bothers you, you can report her and the mods will warn her.

I'll admit I wasn't 100% innocent but at the same time I know my have limits still. And I wouldn't cross that line especially if I had that little bit of information that isn't really anyone's business.

Exactly. That definitely crosses the line and is not acceptable. This person took things way too far. Its no bodys business for sure !
    I saw on the news a talk about how many young lgbt commit suicide each year because of bullying and teasing, gossiping and rumors. Since i watched that, i taught my son never to make fun of anyone because it could be devastating to them . So im glad you where able to shake this off and not get too upset.

The Internet is definitely the worst place for these kinds of things.