Do only average looking people workout?

Replies

• lilaude
    lilaude Posts: 608 Member
    I work out, so I guess I am average. What is your point again?
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    I think you should just come to my gym, itll change your outlook on this. Ladies in my area (and men ) are very vain, so theres actually a cosmetic surgeons office in my gym. They dont do procedures there , its just a satellite office that they use to schedule appts and give information on finance options. Then there's a spa that does botox shots and collogen treatments next door. So here, its all about outward appearance.
  • crbkiddy
    crbkiddy Posts: 2 Member
    If good looking people don't workout; then why do I always get the girl on the treadmill next to me in the matching outfits with her hair done perfectly and flawless make-up?
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    i work out at a pole fitness studio, and theres been a few hotties in my class :wink:
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    crbkiddy wrote: »
    If good looking people don't workout; then why do I always get the girl on the treadmill next to me in the matching outfits with her hair done perfectly and flawless make-up?

I have those girls at my gym too. Only to be that lucky lol. I look horrible after a workout!!
  • macr0babe
    macr0babe Posts: 61 Member
    Don't feed the trolls, guys.
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member

I'll try to tone it down next time. Sorry. I get really excited for my cardio because I'm actually husband hunting.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    I'm ugly and workout, so maybe I think it has to be average to below average at least.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    macr0babe wrote: »

The other thing I noticed was that only the unfunny people get their panties in a bunch
  • eatgoodeat
    eatgoodeat Posts: 180 Member
    swole_elsa wrote: »

I'll try to tone it down next time. Sorry. I get really excited for my cardio because I'm actually husband hunting.

lmao, pure awesome

• moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    I have those girls at my gym too. Only to be that lucky lol. I look horrible after a workout!!

People that actually workout don't look good when they are done.

I disagree, there are very attactive girls at my gym all the time.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member

What are you talking about?!
  • CarrC83
    CarrC83 Posts: 78 Member
    Perhaps the silliest thread ever?
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    how-about-no-bear.jpg
  • macr0babe

I'm talking about the OP, who is probably just a troll looking to rile everybody up.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Gyms are filled with the hottest girls in booty shorts and small tanks doing squats. I see Instagram pictures of it all the time.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member

I'm talking about the OP, who is probably just a troll looking to rile everybody up.

The only ones I see getting riled up is the average looking people in here that work out. Do you even lift, bro?

I work out, but I was told in the "Rate the person above" thread that I was a 10 so OP's argument is invalid.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Gyms are filled with the hottest girls in booty shorts and small tanks doing squats. I see Instagram pictures of it all the time.

jBZHlqS.jpg
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited June 2015
    Chaelaz wrote: »

Uh, those are the posers. They were already hot and merely do that for attention. Really, they don't need the gym, sweat, protein or vegetables. Or to cut out a breakfast of Reese's, lunches of Ben and Jerry's, or the dinners of Mexican food and fishbowl margarita's...

THEY'RE POSERS!

• macr0babe

The only ones I see getting riled up is the average looking people in here that work out. Do you even lift, bro?

I work out, but I was told in the "Rate the person above" thread that I was a 10 so OP's argument is invalid.

Literally what I just said... No one is asking you to justify yourself.