I was so drunk, I....

Options

Replies

• cdlee10
    cdlee10 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i lost my cell phone and used a friend's to call it and left a vm asking it where it was
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I generally strip off to my boxer shorts and go to sleep wherever I am, done that on more than one occasion lol
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    cdlee10 wrote: »
    i lost my cell phone and used a friend's to call it and left a vm asking it where it was

this is hilarious
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    jpaulie wrote: »
    drunk? how to do you do this, tell me

Drink with my friends and I. Try to stay with us. You will know what drunk and maybe a blackout is after that.

• BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I started posting on MFP and .......that's all I remember!
  • phouc
    phouc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I once threw pistachio shells at a buddy and told him not to let them go to waste... He tossed my whole bag out and we made a mess in the rental... LOL.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    When I turned 21 I decided I was going to drink some Jose Cuervo. Ended up losing my panties, falling on the bbq and gashing my head and waking up in the sprinklers. Good times.
  • mandieinheels
    mandieinheels Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    at a bbq at night, I said wow I've never seen the moon so low!! everyone said that's the porch light!!
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure there's a video floating around of me, on Halloween, dressed as John Belushi in the Blues Brothers (I had the physique to pull it off at the time) - Doing my best dance impressions of him in that movie in front of a crowded bar of (not dancing) people. I was pretty sure I nailed it... :/

A bottle of vodka may have been involved.
  • MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Walked out of the bar cause it was closing time, carrying two beers in my hand :D
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Only a couple of months ago: me and my girlfriends went to the New Kids on the Block concert in a private suite, open bar. I didn't think I drank too much but apparently I did. All I remember is being on the side of the highway with no pants on, puking my guts out on my hands and knees in the mud while my friends held my hair back (this is how you know you have good friends). Come to find out later that while I was emptying my stomach, a tow truck stopped to lend a hand and shone their spot light directly on my lily white @$$. Fantastic. It turned out to be an expensive night, considering it cost me over $200 to have my friend's car detailed after I puked all over it, including the roof liner and seatbelt. I should point out that I am nearing my 40th birthday: I am way too old to be acting like this! :wink:
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    BinkyBonk wrote: »
    Only a couple of months ago: me and my girlfriends went to the New Kids on the Block concert in a private suite, open bar. I didn't think I drank too much but apparently I did. All I remember is being on the side of the highway with no pants on, puking my guts out on my hands and knees in the mud while my friends held my hair back (this is how you know you have good friends). Come to find out later that while I was emptying my stomach, a tow truck stopped to lend a hand and shone their spot light directly on my lily white @$$. Fantastic. It turned out to be an expensive night, considering it cost me over $200 to have my friend's car detailed after I puked all over it, including the roof liner and seatbelt. I should point out that I am nearing my 40th birthday: I am way too old to be acting like this! :wink:

haha that is too funny. open bars are never a good idea. they had one at our company Christmas party last year and OMG lol I drank entirely too much! I do not dance... well they have video of me dancing with everyone and then my brothers gf drove me home and we didn't make it 5 minutes down the road and I was like you need to pull over. she's like why? I was like MEGAN PULL OVER I'M GOING TO PUKE! she pulled right over and I couldn't even get my seatbelt off fast enough. I puked in someones driveway... well I thought I was far enough out of the car to puke in the driveway. come to find out next morning that I puked all over her car!!! I felt terrible. lol
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Thought I had "Ninja" skills and bet my buddies I could put my hand in a fan blade, pull it back out without a scratch....................10 stitches later...lolz

This is one of the many reasons I gave up alcohol 24 years ago, also I wake up with people I actually know :)
  • Army_Of_One
    Army_Of_One Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    When I was 19, I was introduced to kamikazes. I missed the turn in my subdivision and drove my truck into my neighbors yard at about 40 mph, missing their house by inches. Blew out 3 tires and bent all 4 rims. It was a loooong time before I drank again, and never drove drunk after that! Probably because all I had after that was a motorcycle.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ...and I went to bed without incident
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Woke up in the tub with nothing but boots on! :open_mouth:
  • jessticlesx
    jessticlesx Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    fell backwards down an escalator in the tube station
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I threw up on a really nice pair of white jeans that made my booty game too strong. :'(
  • crawfzilla
    crawfzilla Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This was back in high-school, but I was at party hosted by the football team and I wasn't like all that much by the jocks and bimbos so they were being pretty mean to me. So before I left I took a dump in their cat's litter box.

... I regret nothing.