Panty mishap at the gym

Options
Nightmare today , got voucher for birthday for JD sports , so I though would treat my self to some new work out pants some grey yoga style ones . in a rush from work forgot to pack my thong that I usually wear under my gym stuff so had on my lacy ones that I wear to work also close fitting .
Anyway in the gym with friend Gloria , she is on the weight machines I am going for it on the multi trainer getting a nice sweat , busy night in gym so plenty of people in front and behind me .
After 2 or so minutes Gloria comes up and is whispering something in my ear I had to get her to repeat it as it was noisy but eventually I hear , your knickers a plainly showing through your bottoms like you can see everything .
I slid of the trainer and we went swiftly to the the changing room toilet I looked in the mirror and as the bottoms were really sweaty around my bum and crutch you could see my lacy knickers also sweaty and buried half way in my *kitten* through the bottoms . Wont be wearing those again lol

Replies

• jnoegrah
    jnoegrah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the morning laugh!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'd rather people could see my undies than my butt/lady bits - which is what would have happened if you had been wearing the thong. Blessing in disguise, I think! :)
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Oh my!

Like when a woman tucks her skirt in her the back of her pantyhose.

I can't imagine.

I wear tights on leg day but also shorts over them.

Just not into detailed outlines of body parts out there for all to see.

• csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    This post is pointless without pics.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Somehow, I stumbled upon a Youtube video that advised against wearing gray yoga pants or capris. I had never thought about it before then but, yep, they seem to show sweat pretty easily. In all likelihood even if you wore your thong you would have had sweat marks all over with the gray pants.
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10196176/yoga-nightmare#latest

I think I'm going to avoid JD Sports's grey yoga pants... Seems to be a run of pants related problems today!! ;)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    gray + sweat = god awful

plain and simple. I refuse to buy anything but gray shirts. NO gray pants of any shape or form. Black or brightly colored. Even my royal purple colored pants are pretty susceptible to crotch sweat.

it is what it is- these things happen. LOL- make a note those are for walking and call it a day!!! It's happened to teh best of us!
  • karennuble
    karennuble Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Worst of it was that they were not cleanest of knickers had them all day at work
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    LOL. I had no idea about the grey pants issue. I consider this thread an important public service announcement and for that, I thank you!
  • Clarewho
    Clarewho Posts: 494 Member
    Options
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I am thankful I don't have to worry about these things being a guy and just wearing shorts to workout but I do feel for you.
    Options
    I am thankful I don't have to worry about these things being a guy and just wearing shorts to workout but I do feel for you.

Oh I don't know about that...I've seen some wardrobe malfunctions from men at the gym LOL
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Clearly you've never been tortured watching a guys junk bounce around while they run- it's literally like a train wreck.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

Clearly you've never been tortured watching a guys junk bounce around while they run- it's literally like a train wreck.

Well, looks like I will be re-checking my wardrobe before getting in the gym and not forgetting the spandex underneath the shorts.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    This is why i never go for grey workout clothes, and i never go for yoga style pants. They always end up see-through or showing sweat (like swamp crotch mode).

• MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I was just thinking about wearing grey pants to the gym yesterday and thought twice because I knew it wouldn't end well if I sweat hard. Thanks for the laugh! :) Black pants, long shirt, every time.
  • tiger400
    tiger400 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh deary me, you won't be the first or last
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

Exactly. I would take the panty misshap over this any day. *shudder

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Oh my!

Like when a woman tucks her skirt in her the back of her pantyhose.

How does one not notice this before leaving the restroom?
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Ha! Just don't wear any at all. That's what I do. Problem solved! LOL!