itty bitty titty committee

Options

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Yes, you're right.....I should have cooked something. I did say thank you though.

I dont blame you, you couldn't even walk right let along make me a sammish
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    i went from an F cup to 38 dd which is where I was befor i got fat
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    what if you are left with half of a handful? lol

Forward pictures to confirm size
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Im sure you will drop a size, i went from a 42DD to a 38C sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options

Forward pictures to confirm size

lol. what am i gonna do with you.. WAIT! dont answer that ;)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    My itty bitties didn't grow with weight gain, and haven't shrunk with weight loss. The band size has gotten smaller, but the girls themselves are fantastic... perky as a teenager. :heart:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    buy me some!!!
  • spritie
    spritie Posts: 167
    Options

find someone with smaller hands??

in all honesty I get the mourn-age from them shrinking, however on the plus side the easier it is to exercise (run, jump) without wearing 3+ bras to stop them from hitting us in the face :)
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    if i could have implants that i can put on & take off.... that would be fantastic!!!

They're called padded bras!
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options
    My itty bitties didn't grow with weight gain, and haven't shrunk with weight loss. The band size has gotten smaller, but the girls themselves are fantastic... perky as a teenager. :heart:
    JEALOUS!
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options

in all honesty I get the mourn-age from them shrinking, however on the plus side the easier it is to exercise (run, jump) without wearing 3+ bras to stop them from hitting us in the face :)

hahaha. hey husband im leaving you for this guy with delicate small hands. welp! see ya later!
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    I don't think I'd ever get implants but I floated the idea past my hubby and he said "NO WAY." Aparantly he's in the "more than a handful is just a waste" camp. Lucky me! :)
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    Options
    A handful is enough as long as they dont hang down like those pictures in National Geographic or what I call saggy water balloon syndrome. Unfortunately I have seen this first hand. I had to get up and turn the lights off.

LMAO!!! Loved the part about you getting up to turn off the lights!! hahahaha
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options
    buy me some!!!

yea!!! buy me some too! maybe we should make a post and call it our T*T Jar instead of TIP Jar and take up a collection haha
  • raychybabe
    raychybabe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm very petite up top, and as I've been exercising more, I've noticed I've had to have my bras on the next notch up, and the straps are a little looser. I'm worried they'll disappear altogether! Could never afford surgery either, and I'm pretty sure my friends/bf/family would shun me if I did!
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    thought about it myself as they keep shrinking (mind you nursing for 10 months does a number on them too) however...what do you do with them when you're 60, 70 yrs old etc??? Best answer i got from a guy "easy, you hold 'em up with yer belt" be happy with them the way they are--i just have to find a man who likes booty more than booby...more to hang on to anyway :)
  • spritie
    spritie Posts: 167
    Options

hahaha. hey husband im leaving you for this guy with delicate small hands. welp! see ya later!

hand reduction?
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would totally do it. lol I really want to, actually.
  • cdmalmrose
    cdmalmrose Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did it.

I was already struggling with my size after my son was born. It was like they gave up and started moving out. (But at least I could fill out an "A" cup.) Then I lost 40 pounds and what was left totally disappeared! I could't even make a training bra proud.
    Shirts and dresses looked like sacks. I had to wear heavily padded bras (which, during the summer months, are miserable) just to make a blouse look half way decent,

With the right clothes and my hair cut short - I looked like my freaking uncle!
    So I did implants.

And I've heard everything from anything over a handful is wasted to there are better things to do with ones money.

Frankly I don't care. I feel better about myself and my profile now. So if you want em - go get em!
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    and what are you going to do to earn tips if I may ask *** trying to look innocent but its not working**:blushing: