Heavier girls trying to loose weight

Options

Replies

• vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    haha gotta love that eliptical guys!!! its truely AMAZING .. in just one week i feel such a difference in my breathing i dont feel that anxiety in the pit of my chest killing me and making it hard to breath ... i can finally enjoy my breaths!!!! i try to do 30 mins on the eliptical 6 days a week giving myself 1 day of rest!!! i am not strength training nor do i know if i should be?
  • msronnell
    msronnell Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just joined the site like 10 minutes ago. I still need to set up my profile & info etc this evening or this weekend ... but count me in!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    i am 228.4lbs!!! i havent lost anything in my first week but im sure its due to bloating as my (time of the month) is here in 2-3 days:s i hope i dont binge during that time!!need all the support!!!!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Yes me I am in!
  • LouiseRaymond
    LouiseRaymond Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I have at least 50 to loose!!!!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    what excercises do you guys do ????
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 70lbs still - I think in kgs, so I'm never very sure. Getting there slowly.
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    same here.. i thought i was alone on this!!! and the only one surronded by all these girls with no weight to loose!! so glad to see i am not alone and that others out there are working as hard to loose that extra weight WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • lisab50
    lisab50 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in, I would like to lose 50lbs
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I started on 3/31/11 and I've lost 14 lbs so far (a little more than 90lbs left still to go!)
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    OOOO I want tooooo!
    Have 45+ to go!
    Where do I sign up?
  • floydypants
    floydypants Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am 11 down, 57 to go
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    GOOD JOB ON UR ACCOMPLISHMENTS GUYS!!! KEEP ON GOING !!! biggest loser is a big motivator for me... i saw the finale yesterday and all these people lost soooo much weight its incredible.. i want to be my own biggest loser!!!!
  • machellelyn
    Options
    Im in too.
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    Count me in...I've lost 16...45 to go!
  • Nomoreplus_sizes
    Nomoreplus_sizes Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've lost a bunch already but still have 100+ to myself. We can do this!
  • jpierce8806
    jpierce8806 Posts: 44
    Options
    Can I Join? 58 - 68 lbs to lose! :)
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    ofcourse anyone can join as long as you provide insight and motivation!! we are all here to help each other succeed!!!!
  • sarahendrix7
    Options
    I think that's an excellent idea!!! I have about 140 pounds to loose and only 10 down then I found this site which I'm hoping helps support me through this long journey!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    hey sara we are all here to support you and your weight loss! i have 68 lbs to go!! and i hit that eliptical everyday for 30 mins!!! it feels amazing girl!! excercise is the key to a healthy you but dont forget to hydrate and eat lots of veggies n fruits