• Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    count me in I need to lose a full size man...LOL
  • vanzlin
    vanzlin Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi there

Just new to this site and also to message boards. I have too many pounds to lose and too little time. Too bad weight loss isn't as quick as putting it on. And forget how much I enjoy the food. With a milestone birthday coming up in just over a month it is time to put this weight to bed and turn it around. Would like to lose 50 lbs in total. (Not by my birthday)!!!
  • lmk1978
    lmk1978 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    YES!!! My ultimate goal is 60 pounds to lose, I am well on my way and have lost 11 pounds as of last Friday. Let's get it going!
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    im in.
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    :D Me too! I want to lose 56 lbs :D Hopefully before the school year starts, as if haha
  • Akiyah
    Akiyah Posts: 57
    Options
    I'm in..all the way...add me if you like : )
  • april3gals
    april3gals Posts: 11
    Options
    Lets do it!!!!! :)
  • mikeyken
    mikeyken Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have long term goal of losing 80 lbs. I have already lost 6 in a couple weeks. I feel good about it and am liking the support I am getting from this site.
  • AmBeRLyNnGETTINThIN
    AmBeRLyNnGETTINThIN Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yes maam...i have 110 lbs I am going to lose....I started May 5th and have lost 19lbs so far!
  • GreenGablesJes
    Options
    I'm Definally in!! I have about 80lbs to lose to get to my goal weight of 130 so it would awesome to keep in contact with anyone who has alot of weight to lose!

Feel Free to Add Me as a Friend!!
  • frankerzzzfit
    frankerzzzfit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey yea i got some work to do too on the weight...ugh but i get sooo impatient!
  • binglebell
    binglebell Posts: 29
    Options
    Count me in! I've lost 61lbs so far, but still have another 53 to go. I had been stuck around this weight for nearly a year (although circumstances have prevented me from exercising till recently). I'm back running again, have dusted off the bike and started racking up some miles and I am on day 6 of JM's 30 day shred which I am loving and really can see a difference already! I am addicted to this site and log on everyday, so feel free to add me as a friend..... We can all do this! :happy:
  • lillithlix
    lillithlix Posts: 7
    Options
    Count me in :) I have 55lbs to lose and I'm 9lb down so far!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    WOW! im soo happy to see all of you guys on this post that i posted!!! we can make a difference! and we will ! doesnt matter if we have 10lbs or over 100 lbs to loose we can all do it!!!

i started my work out regimen 1 week and 3 days ago! On may 17!!! however due to my girl time coming in about a day ... i have noticed that this week i am gaining weight... last weekend i went on the scale and went from 229- 225.2 ... i was extremely happy and motivated to continue!! this morning i went again and i was back to 229!! its sooo frustrating!!! could the bloating be causin me to gain weight!!! i'm eating well but healthy ... and im getting my 30 mins of cardio on the eliptical everyday!!!

Another question!! if i dont put in my weight or age on the eliptical ... could i be burning more than 260 cals in 30 mins!!! i find myself exhausted after the 30 minss... and seeing that the cals are sooo low... im just wondering if the weight and age cld play a role!!!

Anywaysss add me as a friend im on everyday of the week except maybe on wkends!! :D
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've lost 59 lbs and still have about 40 more to go. I'm in :)
  • TimesUp21
    TimesUp21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just started and have a loooooooooooong way to go...................
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    same here a heck of a long way i have 68 lbs to reach 160lbs then i need another 15 to be at my goal weight of 145!!! :S arg!!! gonna be hard!
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    40 left this way! im in too! bump

AMAZING 84 pound loss! Inspiring.
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    Zumba videos are great

I have to agree. I just bought the Zumba Wii Game! AND OMG, I broke a sweat before the first song was even over. I never knew my hips could move like that. It's wonderful!