Heavier girls trying to loose weight

Options

Replies

• vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    i will def try the zigzag calories.. SOUNDS TRICKY THOUGH.. ihave a hard time with this counting cals i try to just minimize everything and eat more greens less cals ahaha
  • missmars
    missmars Posts: 3
    Options
    sounds good to me! i have set a temporary goal of 50 pounds weight loss but over all i need to loose about 70 :)
  • soonermommy3
    Options
    I'm in.
  • gray2405
    gray2405 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all.....I just joined this group via iphone app to help track my calorie intake, etc. I have well over 100+ pounds to lose and just started this past saturday. So far I am proud of myself because I have not given into any temptations and have stuck to eating healthy. I am looking into getting the Zumba Wii game to help make a workout more fun, reg exercise is borning to me. Oh well so just wanted to say hello and good luck to all!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    how much should you on average loose per week??? if doing cardio and eating well?
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i am currently 236. after gaining 80 lbs during my pregnancy i have never been more determined to lose weight!! just bought a treadmill last week and have already lost 2 pounds in 4 days. i want to lose about 65 pounds or more. my son is four months and i have lost 60 lbs since delivery day (i had alot of water weight and what not)
  • mariposa326
    mariposa326 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've heard that 1-2 pounds a week is average, and anything more than that, it's easier to put the weight back on... not sure if that's totally true or not though. I know I've been happy with that amount every week!

p.s. Feel free to add me as a friend!! :)
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    ya the 1-2 lbs a week i have heard of that as well ... but im sure the more u weigh in the beginning its easier to loose more!!! i wish i was on the biggest loser with Jillian! hahaha
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i want to lose 40lbs... have lost 19 so far but i still can't see much difference. i'm getting a little discouraged but am determined this weight and flab is going to go this time.
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    im in i got a bit to lose
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    Great!! :):) im drinking a nice bottle of water right now... gonna have chicken breast with a bit of pasta for lunch mixed in with veggies
  • k_frank
    k_frank Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm in! I have 70++ lbs to lose and think this will be a great help! how will it work?? (lol that might be a stupid question, but I am pretty new to MFP and don't quite understand everything yet!)
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I have 50lbs to lose!
  • michelle1980m
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • Bizurnz
    Bizurnz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • luna88
    luna88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    count me in... I just joined this site yesterday, and could use all the motivation I can get! I have over 100lbs to lose, and this time I will do this! I have a lot of determination in me right now. Lets do this ladies! :)
  • gfarhamand
    gfarhamand Posts: 5
    Options
    Count me in. I have 75-100 lbs to lose. Hopefully with support I can keep it off this time.
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    i dont know exactly how its gonna work even though i started the forum but it will !! we seem to have a lot of motivational people on here and it seems to be working already!!! just write your diet and excercise tips and plans your success stories, thoughts, even your bad days!! we are all here to help one another!!!!
  • jaystacers
    jaystacers Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im in. I joined MFP a while back but I have just 2 weeks ago gotten serious about it. I have lost 10lbs. and I have 53 to go.
  • edenjoy3
    edenjoy3 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm with ya!