Heavier girls trying to loose weight

Options

Replies

• vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    its soo motivating and inspiring to hear from all of you .. it feels like we are all in this together!!!!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    i have a desk job sooo i can only excercise once i finish work and when im at home.. which is after 5pm ... !! i try going up and down the stairs here atleast 2 x a day .. :)
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    same here a heck of a long way i have 68 lbs to reach 160lbs then i need another 15 to be at my goal weight of 145!!! :S arg!!! gonna be hard!

I have about 20 pounds to reach ONEDERLAND! Can't wait for that feeling. It's been such a long time. I weighed in this morning and seems like I have again ended up in Plateauville BUT I measured and I'm down 1 1/2 inches at my waist and 1 1/2 inches at my hips. But the girls up top seem to be stubborn and not cooperate! I keep reading on here that those are the first to go, NOT FOR ME! Wish they would.

Of course it's gonna be hard but isn't it worth it? I FEEL WONDERFUL!
  • angmac1976
    angmac1976 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've lost 7lbs so far and have another 83 to go to reach my first goal weight of 170lbs.
  • Cblue541
    Cblue541 Posts: 17
    Options
    count me in 70+++ :wink:
  • rori20
    rori20 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    About 75 pounds here. I'm excited to get in touch with so many people who have similar goals.
  • Jan295
    Jan295 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site too, but count me in!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo in! I've got 50+ pounds to lose.
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    well my first goal is to get down to 220 . so thats 8 lbs!!! due to my bloating might be less (i hope) haha... and im sooo excited to fit into my old clothes when i was 17!!! will take some time but im gonna get there as we all will!! any tipsss guys??

i try to drink water whenever i can !!! just to up my water intake!! and not get as hungry :)
  • IdaMoreno38
    Options
    Have you tried ZigZagging? It helps me.
  • dimples89
    dimples89 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in to ^_^
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    zigzaggine?? explain ?
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    1st goal: loosing my first 10 pounds...

My fiance told he for every pound i loose i will get 10$ to buy a new wardrobe.. talk about a good motivation hahah (lmaoo: however we have a joint account!!! ) hahahah still a motivator:)
  • IdaMoreno38
    Options
    Ok so you have a set amount of calories to go by daily. Well zigzag them by maybe one day eating a little more than u are supposed to. And the next day eating fewer than what u are supposed to have. Trick your body. It'll finally give. LOL.
  • rorohamp
    rorohamp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in with you. I've made up my mind and it's time to get this weight down.
  • kamoi
    kamoi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I have about 75 lbs to lose and I could use all the support I can get.

feel free to friend me or I'll friend you :)
  • cmwinnh
    cmwinnh Posts: 2
    Options
    Me to
  • mariposa326
    mariposa326 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! I'm in with you! I want to lose at least 75 lbs altogether... just weighed myself this morning and I'm at the 15 lb mark! :)

Today is my first time venturing into the forums... I mostly use the mfp app for my phone. I will try and get in here more often to give my support for all of you!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I am aiming for 60+.....
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    Would love to be part of the group :)
    Hoping to lose 77LBs total.....down 12 right now.

Please feel free to add me as a friend.

We can do this!