Heavier girls trying to loose weight

Options

Replies

• vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    i did loose 4 lbs but due to bloating gained it back this morning:s arg i hate TOM
  • SparkleLisa
    SparkleLisa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ME!! 12 down and 40 something to go! really should be 50 something, but hey, I'll see when I get to my goal weight! :p
  • aharmeson
    aharmeson Posts: 55
    Options
    Im in I got 63 more pounds to loose i started out at 76 so im on my way down and would love to have a big following to loose weight with.
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. I'm in the Dallas area, if anyone is local, I'd love to have a new work out partner, since mine has kind of given up! LOL
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    everyone is welcome :) just here to keep up the motivation and support!!!:D
  • mariposa326
    mariposa326 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think as long as we root each other on, that will definitely help! I know it makes me feel better when I hear people saying congrats and way to go, etc... hopefully you all feel the same way!

I had the bloating/water retention problem this past weekend, gained back 3 lbs because of it! Aunt Flo is evil! LOL
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm in too! totally, i need the support to be able to keep going, i'm down 45lbs since i started but i've got another 45 to go >.<

since jan i've eaten like a pig and done next to no exercise, today i went out and cleared the house of chocolate and replaced with ryvita, fruit, bulgar wheat and low cal hot chocs!

i've been really really good today with my food and even been on the old exercise bike but i'm sooooooooooo hungry right now!

oh forgot to say, names Ellie :) 26 married with 2 kids under 4
  • tisadell
    tisadell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm a fairly new poster on here, but I could definitely use some encouragement as well! I have about 100 pounds to lose as well.
  • nfarrior
    nfarrior Posts: 5
    Options
    Im in!
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    i'm in!! :)
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Has anyone else had to deal with any backlash from their friends?
    We are both heavy girls, although she's got about 60+ pounds on me. And now that I am really committed to making the lifestyle change through diet and excercise, she is less than enthusiastic about the progress I have made so far, or about really making any changes herself. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar situations.

-Bethanie :)
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    I'm Vanessa 23 yrs old university student work full time no kids.. getting married next may
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    doesnt seem like a very motivating friend there @ bethany!!! just tell urself ur doing great !! u feel better and keep going we r here to encourage u!!!
  • nycegurl74
    nycegurl74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in I have 73lbs to lose as of today I have lost 12lbs
  • Deb0509
    Deb0509 Posts: 1
    Options
    :heart: I am with you. I am brand new to this site...3rd day. And I love it. I have to lost more than 200 lbs. Right now I'm on a mission to lose another 87. I need to lose that many before my ortho doctor will replace my knees. I've been living in a prison, can barely walk so my exercise options are limited, yet I need to lose. I've lost 34, but need another 87 to get my knees done.
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    we are with you deb!! you can do it!!! "_" try walking around the house it helps a lot!! dont sit down.. think of sitting down as a hot potato no good and will burn! just keep on walking:):flowerforyou:
  • SkullingtonJ
    Options
    I'm with you on this one. I'm trying to lose a leas 40 lbs. if not more.
  • curliefrii
    curliefrii Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 lbs to loose! how does a group work on this site??
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :) I want to loose 55 pounds.

Always need more friends so feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • Embrace1
    Embrace1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in! I'm currently 208 lbs and need to lose 60 lbs.