What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I walked 4.1 miles in an hour and a half. Not my best pace and I was carrying my pup for over a mile of that. Then I came home and COMPLETED round 1 of 30 day shred. That's huge for me. I have never done the full work out. I am on cloud nine right now and feeling amazing.
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is super weird, but:

1. The other day, I did not eat pizza.
    2. Yesterday, I went to Taco Salad. I couldn't eat all of the filling and didn't touch the shell.

Before that, I could absolutely destroy some food.
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining but have embarked on a progressive lifting programme, people now asking me if I'm losing more weight :) , get in!
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    juliet3455 wrote: »
    twiigo wrote: »
    I didn't bog down the treadmill when I walked on it today. Lol Walk/ran 45 minutes straight!!

When I started in 2014 I could Stall the treadmill if I tried to run on it. Most of the Online Video Accidents with treadmills involves people stepping off the side or getting tossed off the back. I would Stall the belt and launch myself over the control panel. Funny in hind sight - not so at the time. Now I just run outside rain, snow doesn't matter.

I can still stall the treadmill at low speeds. I have a CHEAP treadmill!
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Big box of 24 donuts (all kinds) arrived the other day... Didn't touch them.. Very out of character for me.
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am feeling really confident about the half marathon I am running in a week. I did my best pace ever in my 10k pace run on Wednesday (4:32/km!). This got me motivated to find some more challenges, so I have bought a 2nd hand road bike and am going to train up for the Taupo Cycle Challenge (160km) in late November. The idea being to build up my bike skills and prepare for a half ironman race next February. I'm so amped about getting back into triathlons after a nearly 10year hiatus! So my NSV is that I am making plans for new challenges to keep me motivated once I do this run and hit goal weight (which is soo close now!).
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    The jeans that I couldn't get over my thighs in January, that I got zipped up but tight in April, are now too baggy to wear. :)
  • momar23
    momar23 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Love reading these! So much fun! Mine was this Today when I put on the only pair of jeans that I found comfortable in January! 4xzt4lqqakq0.jpg

• SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I lounged around today in a short skirt without leggings on, which is a massive deal for me. I'd never set foot outside like that or let anyone but my fiancé see my bare legs - I have major self-loathing issues with my legs - but I realised today I was actually COMFORTABLE sitting in the house without totally covering them up, much to my fella's delight. It's a huge step forward and shows me how far I've come in learning to be Ok with my body, a year ago I barely let him see my legs. :)
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I ran a mudderella today and was able to do all the obstacles and jogged the whole 5 miles!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I had two today in one go.
    I woke up and looked in the mirror and I noticed my cellulite disappearing . There are still visible fat deposits in there (I have saddle bags on my upper egs) but the skin is smoothing.
    Put on my shorts as it promises to be a hot day - way way too big and not very short as they hang quite low but they'll have to do for this year, just not going on in public in them
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Awesome! WTG! Sounds like you're a runner to me!
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    I hate running on the treadmill. I normally don't finish a full mile without slowing down to walk...I get into my own head a lot.
    Yesterday I had to do 2 miles, and ended up running 1.75 miles of it straight! Had my best treadmill finish time ever, and felt great. For the first time in the 18 months I've been running/jogging/whatever...I finally *felt* like a runner.

• CamCamsMommy
    CamCamsMommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that my hair is no longer shedding like crazy :smile:
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    The other day I got dressed up and husband took me out on a birthday date. It was raining so as we left the restaurant he went to get the car and pull it up to the door.
    I ended up holding the door for a lovely couple who gestured to let me go first, and I quickly explained that my husband was bringing the car). The woman looked me up and down and said "good, you're too fabulous to go out in this" :DDDD

Getting a year older isn't so bad after all!
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Had to put 3 shirts in the donate box this morning trying to get ready for work as they were too big. Waaayyy to big!
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Four month streak today. Personal best. :smiley:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I baked cookies and brownies yesterday and only ate one small brownie!
  • LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I caught my two girls ages 5 and 3 using my grandmother's old ankle 1lb weights she used after knee surgery. They were doing bicep curls and counting. I asked what they were doing and they said "lifting weights like you, mommy". This totally reinforces staying positive about my body and the way I address my health. Behavior and habits trickle down and I want the things I pass on to be about health and happiness :)

This is adorable. We've noticed our son trying to carry around the weighted plates. He can carry the 10lb ones and he'll be 2 next month. Man does he give mommy a run for her money some days!
  • LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    So this weekend I went shopping with my mom (something I used to hate because of our size difference) not only was it pleasant to spend time with her and just shop but I didn't get that normal feeling of depression for being so overweight, I actually enjoyed it. I bought mostly large's and even fit a pair of size 12 shorts in womens and size 15 in juniors. That still sounds so crazy to me.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Took me two days to finish 1 fun size butterfinger. Not because I was counting calories (I wasn't). One bite was enough. There was a time I could eat four regular size candy bars in a day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!