Heavier girls trying to loose weight

Options

Replies

• jen_42
    jen_42 Posts: 26
    Options
    hey ..

I find if i get up in the morning i am more motivated to go for a walk..yet in the afternoon after working and kids..cooking dinner..homework..i find there is no motivation at all..so try the morning walk..in summer time getting up early its gorgeous..best time of the day..in Australia its going into winter atm..so chilly in the mornings..but i'm trying something different trying to lost the weight now..rather than wait till it gets warmer..hope that helps :smile:
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Count me in ...30+..."All for one and one for all!"
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    i'm in :]
    i have 56 pounds to go :D
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    40 left this way! im in too! bump
  • KatheryneH13
    KatheryneH13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I like it! I have 100lb to lose.
  • MsLaurie65
    MsLaurie65 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I have 50lbs in all, have lost about 10 of it! But I am hopeful!...If anyone desires a motivational friend, I'm here!!! Good luck friends let's go get'em!!!
  • sheraja79
    sheraja79 Posts: 5
    Options
    count me in,..i have to lose 70 plus lbs...and feel free to add me as a friend for i don't know how to do that yet..:wink::embarassed:
  • eliza7119
    eliza7119 Posts: 15
    Options
    i am !!!!!!!!!!! i need help i am gaining not losing!!!!! i need SUPPORT lets do it!!!!!!
  • ariesangel
    ariesangel Posts: 15
    Options
    count me in! ive actually got about 140lbs to lose (nearly half my body weight) to be at a "healthy" weight
  • fidgekitty
    fidgekitty Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm definately in, I've got at least 70 pounds to lose. I just started p90x yesterday and so far so good. If anyone wants to add me for support and whatnot, feel free! Just drop me a little note!
  • Shann_n
    Shann_n Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I'm 5'8" and 230 lb., down 6 lb. since I started on Sunday (wow, not expecting that!). I want to get to 142 eventually, but my first goal is 186 by my birthday in November. I ride horses once a week (1 hour), do seriously strenuous barn work once a week (6 hours avg.), have an elliptical (30 min/day so far), treadmill (catching dust), a few weights, and I'm seriously considering buying the big Zumba set from the infomercial. I did MTV Grind workout videos as a teen, and loved them, so I hope the dancing will help ease workout/cardio boredom.
    Charting the food on MFP is what's helping the most. It makes it more real, I guess. I must have been eating enough calories for a family before this week!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm definitely in!
  • Mommyof3loves
    Mommyof3loves Posts: 276
    Options
    I am in I have about 50ish lbs still to lose!
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am so in! I startes with MFP today, so let's get this goin'!!
  • victoria140
    Options
    I am brand new- only day on day 4 but excited!
    I am with you about a group for those of us who have +++++++++ to lose.
    Example myself :) wanting to lose 148.8 lbs!!! whew!
  • Fae4
    Fae4 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am new- 1st week in and willing to try anything that will help- need to lose 100lbs.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    count me in as well
  • micki59
    micki59 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm there! Well actually I'm here......:flowerforyou:
  • RocheleLynn
    RocheleLynn Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Mini trampolines are GREAT! It gets your heartbeat up right away and it's like fun actually. haha
    I got mine at Wal-Mart, it was only $30 and it came with bands and a DVD. I also bought 2 other DVD's off of half.com for like a dollar or something. Pretty silly jumping in your living room - but IT"S GREAT FOR CLUMSY NON-DANCER PEOPLE LIKE ME! :)
  • RocheleLynn
    RocheleLynn Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    O yeah! Feeeeel free to add me! I am a teacher so I have summers off (lots of free time) and love to give support! :)