Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• jvillarreal927
    jvillarreal927 Posts: 1 Member
    Need some motivation and support! Half way through my goal and need an extra push to the end!!
  • RidgeleyReichert
    RidgeleyReichert Posts: 1 Member
    Pick me, pick me!!!! I could use an occasional kick in the pants to keep me going....
  • allyouwannado
    allyouwannado Posts: 32 Member
    :'(:'(:'( I'm so lonely... ;)
  • MoniqueForgues
    MoniqueForgues Posts: 6 Member
    Just starting my new way of eating, I definitely could use friends for support :D
  • Always looking for other to help me stay motivated, as we me helping you stay on track! Just looking for other positive outgoing people who want some motivation in their friends.
  • JacqueBowen
    JacqueBowen Posts: 4 Member
    In my opinion the whole idea of someone wanting to loose the weight that was gained is more of preserversce, but motivation also plays a HUGE roll in something like this. Good support system is also so fantastic.
  • theirondick
    theirondick Posts: 7 Member
    I'm open to anyone and everyone
  • adam_hodgson
    adam_hodgson Posts: 123 Member
    Add me people active use and daily logger
  • jieyeh
    jieyeh Posts: 59 Member
    Add me anyone! Will try give great motivation :smile:
  • Carb_Killer
    Carb_Killer Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm not exactly new to MFP. I joined back in January 2012 but after some health issues I faded away. New account,New me! Feel free to add!
  • xmikeyw
    xmikeyw Posts: 67 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

ADD me as a friend !!!!

THANKS!

• acooke89
    acooke89 Posts: 2 Member
    Could use some pals I'm doing it alone lol

• Lallylass
    Lallylass Posts: 76 Member
    Hi, I'm on this site every day and love reading everyone's comments!
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Hey! I like to meet new pals for motivation and support. I post most days and like to get to know my pals a bit. Send a message with your add and you're in! :)
  • amyclavey10
    amyclavey10 Posts: 15 Member
    I need friends too for motivation and tips! Add me!
  • Mountain_Biker
    Mountain_Biker Posts: 27 Member
    Hello...it's Monday the start of a new week, time to add more friends. Add me!
  • ErinMartin31
    ErinMartin31 Posts: 13 Member
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Added!!
  • LaceyAmador
    LaceyAmador Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! I am looking for a group of people where we can support each other and help us reach our goals! My goal is that I want to get tone. I want to get in the best shape of my life. I am 30 now and my body is not metabolizing like it used to.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    You can add me if you want . I just ask that you be mutually supportive and log in daily(unless you can't for some reason)