Home workouts

Options
Does anybody know of any good exercises/workouts that can be done at home?

Replies

• lindsay0515
    lindsay0515 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Anything Jillian Michaels! I recommend the Body Revolution program and I've just started Body Shred (which is awesome). If you're just starting out, I would stay go with Body Revolution first - I feel like Body Shred starts at a higher level (kind of where BR ends). Her 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 videos are great as well if you don't want a full 60 or 90 day program!
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    fitnessblender.com - on their website and they have a youtube channel, hundreds of free workouts, all different kinds.
    editing to add that they have an app now too. :) husband and wife team of trainers.
  • jesoverley
    jesoverley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    www.hasfit.com ~ They have an AWESOME 30 ab workout that is great to add to a regular routine.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Another vote for fitness blender here, they've got so many workouts there really is something for everyone.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is AMAZING!!!!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about them. I purchased an 8 week program from them for only $9.99!!! I'm on my 3rd round and didn't have to pay again. :-D
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I like power yoga dvds. I have bob harper and Rodney Yee. I also have some shiva rea yoga dvds.

there are also many workouts available online. as was mentioned above
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Anything Jillian Michaels! I recommend the Body Revolution program and I've just started Body Shred (which is awesome). If you're just starting out, I would stay go with Body Revolution first - I feel like Body Shred starts at a higher level (kind of where BR ends). Her 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 videos are great as well if you don't want a full 60 or 90 day program!

This...
    I completed Body Revolution about a month ago and loved it. My goal was to take a month off from it and repeat it. So, today I am starting BR again. After this completion, I plan to go onto Body Shred.

I also like Jillian Michaels 'No More Trouble Zones' and 'Banish Fat Boost Metabolism'.

You can find exercise videos also on YouTube.