constipated

Options
2»

Replies

• Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    make sure you drink plenty of water and get a good dose of veggies and a piece a fruit a day.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Increase fiber (slowly), increase water, increase exercise. It may take about 2 to 4 weeks to feel the difference, but you will.
  • vikilynndunn76
    vikilynndunn76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    lgfaciane wrote: »
    scoandmur wrote: »
    How can you see it sorry I'm new

In your settings it will ask if you want to keep your food diary private or "only friends" or public , you'll need to change it there . BTW I personally have a hard time "going" and I fell into the trap of increasing my fiber immediately to meet my goal # and did not GO for 3 days...pure hell. Anyways I can have a look if you like, I got a ton of advice that helped, hope I can pass it on![/quote]

Its public now[/quote]

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    magnesium citrate.
  • vikilynndunn76
    vikilynndunn76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am soo glad im not the only one! Thankbyou for posting. So discouraging when you dont know whats happening to your body. Hope it goes better soon!
  • Maries_wine_calories
    Options
    I am soo glad im not the only one! Thankbyou for posting. So discouraging when you dont know whats happening to your body. Hope it goes better soon!

Yes, I'm glad for all of the support in MFP and forums- thank you everyone for speaking and offering great ideas
  • Carlee0921
    Carlee0921 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    scoandmur wrote: »
    Probably means that you've increased the fiber in your diet too quickly or you aren't eating enough? I can only guess without more info or seeing your food diary

Ive had a problem with cronic constipation for as long as i can remember. It sucks. I am forever bloated and feel full even when i dont eat. Im drinking more water than i ever had and taking laxatives, stool softners and fiber daily and it still doesn't work.