Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    ei3arnpp3uuf.jpeg

Good answer lol
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    amdawells wrote: »
    It's over rated. I've never heard of any women I know that actually wants a gap in their thighs. I prefer to look, healthy ... but that's my opinion. B)

True I support being healthy
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    My thighs have always touched. My hips are 43" and couldn't imagine anything less. Well maybe a little less lol

It's imperative to be at a weight that is healthy for your age and height. Thigh gaps is not something you work on it just happens base on bone structure. Could I be wrong?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Is holding a roll of quarters under your stomach roll a thing? Because I could totally do that.

Or boobs...The anti-"pencil test."

*psst*
    My thighs have always touched. My hips are 43" and couldn't imagine anything less. Well maybe a little less lol

It's imperative to be at a weight that is healthy for your age and height. Thigh gaps is not something you work on it just happens base on bone structure. Could I be wrong?

Nope. You are right.

I used to be 115 lbs at 5'6" and I am almost positive my thighs touched even then. It wasn't really a thing back in the 90s so I can't say I ever checked in the mirror but I can't remember having one even back then when I had the physique of a 12 yo boy.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I think thigh gap is just code for a random thread. Coins in collar bones? Touching your belly button?

5oq1alilckru.jpg
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    I think thigh gap is just code for a random thread. Coins in collar bones? Touching your belly button?

5oq1alilckru.jpg

Works for me!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Not again with the insipid thigh gap........

Those words go so well together :)
  • Sued0nim
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You know what I love

I have this well defined line down the sides of my thighs between my front muscle and the back one ...like a big divot..cos progressive weight training ....has that got a name? Cos I bloody love it
  • Peachiko87
    Peachiko87 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Unrealistic views of body image.

:p No question mark, it is. Just like photoshop in magazines.
  • Nataliac28
    Nataliac28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In my case, I think a thigh gap would be more comfortable for me when I wear skirts and shorts since my thighs rub each other when I walk. It isn't necessarily a beauty goal, it would just make me feel more comfortable. Perhaps it happens to other women, and even men, too.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    You know what I love

I have this well defined line down the sides of my thighs between my front muscle and the back one ...like a big divot..cos progressive weight training ....has that got a name? Cos I bloody love it

I don't know if it has a name but I am getting there!
    I don't care if my thighs have a gap, I care about what they can LIFT! :lol:
  • Tahlia68
    Tahlia68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Always had slim legs but never had thigh gap. I've heard it comes from the shape of your butt? Who really cares!
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    You know what I love

I don't know if it has a name but I am getting there!
    I don't care if my thighs have a gap, I care about what they can LIFT! :lol:

:heart:
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Why do women seek to have a thigh gap?
    What's the big deal?
    It's just a passing trend with Instagrammers & Celebs,....it'll be something else next year. ***Rolls Eyes***
  • AMSmit88
    AMSmit88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You know what I love

Aah I had that when I was properly dancing and it was the best. Now I'm lifting and it's starting to come back with a vengeance - I'll take that over thigh gap any day!
  • hmck123
    hmck123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have a thigh gap, even though I know it might not be possible. My legs brush together when I walk and on a hot day it's uncomfortable and often painful. I don't think it's that shallow to want to change that :/
  • madz0007
    madz0007 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The only time I have seen a thigh gap in an adult woman is in elderly women who aren't eating enough. No idea why this has become an issue.
  • NishaPhilips
    NishaPhilips Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    its very important...for when you do exams you can put your phone on your chair and peek through your thigh gap at the right answers.

B)

:D
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I had a thigh gap when I was still 30 lbs overweight. It's all genetics. I never understood what was so attractive.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Other than on here I have never heard anyone in real life talk about wanting a thigh gap.