Biggest Losers Team Challenge

Options
kendalslimmer
kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
edited June 2015 in Motivation and Support
The 10 week Biggest Losers Team Challenge starts up again this Thursday (2nd July), when our starting weight thread will open on the group's forum. Teams and challenges will then be announced Monday (6th July). To join our group please leave a comment below AND request membership here:

We are looking for members who:

1) Will 'weigh-in' on a weekly basis.
2) Want to participate in weekly challenges, as set by their team.
3) Want a weight-loss buddy.

In short, if you are determined to lose weight, willing to count your calories and a social person, we'd love you to join our group! Our group members want to support one another's journeys and encourage healthy habits in themselves and others...

Membership to the group/challenge closes 5th July, so don't wait to apply.

Once you've applied for membership, please give us a day to accept your request. After this, you should be able to access the group's forum by going to 'communities', 'groups', 'biggest losers team challenge' - where you can give us your starting weight, once the starting weight thread has been opened on Thursday. If you have any further questions please message either myself or RosePepperCreek. There are a set of challenge guidelines and weight-loss tips on our group's forum.

We've run 3 previous challenges and this is the direct feedback from some of our group's members:

"Thank you so much for taking the time and organizing such a wonderful experience. This has transformed my outlook and my dedication to my weight loss. I love this challenge!!!!" - Snip8241

"LOVED THIS CHALLENGE...it helped motivate me so much...made it past ONEderland and to my first major goal while making friends! THANK YOU MUCH!" - NLMfitness

"I've 'met' some amazing new friends, lost weight, work out more than ever so feel fitter and generally feel better about myself all round - so thank you so much! I really have enjoyed being a part of this challenge!!" - SookieWells

"I really loved this challenge myself! It was great meeting new people and see how they're approaching things. Doing this challenge kept me grounded. I'm SO glad that I was a part of this." - 3athlt

"This challenge was an amazing worthwhile experience. I wrote a blog about it http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Whittedo/view/the-10-week-biggest-loser-challenge-750656" - Whittedo

Replies

• anbtjp
    anbtjp Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Laurie and I would like to join the challenge.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Hi Laurie, your request has been approved! :)
  • Nrosebush11
    Nrosebush11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tasha and would love to get accepted to this challenge to help myself and others achieve their dreams!
  • Kaiilex
    Kaiilex Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Andrea, I'm very interested in this challenge and would love to join in!
  • stef156
    stef156 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'd love to meet some new people and have some additional support on this journey.
  • mxmakm
    mxmakm Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Samantha and I would like to join as well. =)
  • LHDad
    LHDad Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Derek.
    This sounds like something that will get me back on track after falling off the wagon since March. I'm in if you'll have me!
  • zahpay88
    zahpay88 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Zahyrah, and I would love to join this challenge.
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm Jessica and I was a Firecracker on the last round and am looking forward to another go :smiley:
  • TortoiseandtheHair
    TortoiseandtheHair Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just requested to join! Your group description for the people you're looking for in this challenge described me!! I would love an added twist to my daily logging and weekly weigh ins! (any added friends is also a bonus!) This group thing is such a neat idea!!
  • ChloeRaison
    ChloeRaison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Chloe and I would love to join this challenge
  • shellbeane
    shellbeane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Shelley and would like to join;)
  • healthymama4life77
    healthymama4life77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join this group as well!! Thanks :)
  • DanielleH1708
    DanielleH1708 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Danielle. I would like to join this challenge please . :)
  • tiredmomma763
    tiredmomma763 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to the mfp community but I'd love to do this challenge. I'm Danielle :)
  • aim630
    aim630 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amy. I would like to join the challenge. :)
  • NinaChanges
    NinaChanges Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I would like to join as well!
  • monka777
    monka777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello! ! I'm monika and I would like to join as well too !!
  • Dhellia
    Dhellia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'd love to join!
  • socalgardengal
    socalgardengal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Christine and would love to join :)