Naked and Afraid

Options
Mountain_Biker
Mountain_Biker Posts: 27 Member
I just saw this show for the first time this past weekend. I thought it was pretty cool. How many of you would participate in the show and if so, what item would you take with you? I would take a knife.

Replies

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Hell no. I get afraid looking at myself naked in my own bathroom, I sure as hell am not running around in the woods to solidify my fear.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    I think it would be a blast. Knife is the no brainer but Non-stop has a point, the worst part would be the mosquito's.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I'd do it. I'd bring a pair of underwear.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I think it'd be fun to do this, I would take a good, trusty, knife as well.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I would take a fire starter or a pot.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I love this show. My survival skills are nonexistent so I don't think I'd be able to do it.
  • Mountain_Biker
    Options
    The skeeters and other insects are the only drawbacks. Animals and snakes wouldn't bother me as much as the pesky bugs.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I watched this show for the first time this past weekend and was completely fascinated. I have no useful jungle survival skills...but if you dropped me naked in the middle of Bloomingdales, I am sure I would be fine (can my one item be a credit card?)
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I would do it. I would take a pot. The worse part to me is the lazy partners. I get frustrated at the episodes where one partner is doing everything and the other is just sitting there waiting. Waiting for food, waiting for shelter, waiting for the fire to magically appear and firewood to magically stack.
  • Mountain_Biker
    Options
    I have to agree, the whiners and the lazy are truly annoying!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    It makes it worse when they sit there at the beginning talking like they do this all the time, and they take survival trips every weekend, and they are so in their element. Then on day 3, they are ready to tap out because "im dying, I can't do this anymore."
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I would take boots!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    "Hey, let's make a show about people doing for 21 days what 80% of the rest of earth's population does their entire lives"
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    A net for bugs or a machete
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. Is it an american show?
  • Sho0gy_D
    Sho0gy_D Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    LOL I read the title of this and thought..."How did they know about my sex life?!" HA!
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Never. I wouldn't go anywhere without a bra. I SLEEP in a light bra.
  • _JonnyQwest_
    _JonnyQwest_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nah, I dont mind being Naked, but I like to be clean.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I freakin love this show...but I don't even camp so I would die on like the first day. How come no one ever actually fishes for fish on there? They always make some lame fish basket that never works but no one ever fishes with a makeshift rod and hook. Maybe I'd ask for a roll of flexible metal wire. Then I could fashion all sorts of stuff.