itWorks - does it really?

Options
To anyone who uses the itWorks body wraps - I want to know your thoughts! I just ordered the package of body wraps, defining gel and confianza (stress reliever and energy). What do you think of it?!

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Work for what? Reducing stress? I don't see how.
    For weight loss? No. Just a bit of water maybe, for a short time maybe, and I'm not sure how getting dehydrated is a good thing. For "toning"? No.
    Does it make a couple of inches go away for a couple of hours so you can go to a wedding and pretend you're slimmer than you are? Possibly.

Did you know that women have been trying to saran wrap themselves for generations? It didn't work then...
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    To anyone who uses the itWorks body wraps - I want to know your thoughts! I just ordered the package of body wraps, defining gel and confianza (stress reliever and energy). What do you think of it?!

If shortcuts were real, would any of us be here right now?
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    No, IT doesn't work, but the search function does.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    I think PT Barnum overestimated people.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Overpriced malarkey, all of it.

Wanna relieve stress? Do some yoga or other exercise. Need energy? Have a cup of coffee or tea.

Wanna look slimmer "instantly"? Buy Spanx.

~Lyssa
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I think PT Barnum overestimated people.

I love you
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    OP don't open package and send it back for a full refund ...do you have distance selling regulations that give you those rights
  • Angela26point2finisher
    Angela26point2finisher Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I tried the wraps and some of their supplements, I wasn't impressed and cancelled after 3 or 4 months.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I sell it and I believe in all the products. They are not intended to replace diet or exercise for the products that are for weight loss. They're great additions. I use our protein powder, natural skin care as well as Thermofit for my pre-workout. I also love the defining gel for my cellulite and stretch mark cream. The wraps I do occasionally but I've lost enough weight to where that's not my biggest concern.
  • agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    OP don't open package and send it back for a full refund ...do you have distance selling regulations that give you those rights

This.

Don't give in to schemes like this. If it were that easy, everybody would be slim. It takes hard work, will-power, and dedication for most people to be at a healthy weight so get to workin'!
  • Sued0nim
    edited June 2015
    Options
    aippolito1 wrote: »
    I sell it and I believe in all the products. They are not intended to replace diet or exercise for the products that are for weight loss. They're great additions. I use our protein powder, natural skin care as well as Thermofit for my pre-workout. I also love the defining gel for my cellulite and stretch mark cream. The wraps I do occasionally but I've lost enough weight to where that's not my biggest concern.

Why are they great additions?

PS I admire your bravery
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

If shortcuts were real, would any of us be here right now?

Shortcuts are for the folks not ready.
  • aippolito1
    Options
    Depends what you're looking at. Thermofit naturally helps you burn more calories because it has a thermogenic formula, just like a lot of pre-workouts. The protein powder, ProFIT is better tasting than a lot of the protein powders I've tried, has less added sugar and calories and isn't super rich or sweet. I don't use any of our products to "lose weight" but to assist with the hard work I'm already doing. Nothing is a magic pill and our company has never claimed that. All our stuff is natural and most of it is botanically-based. Not everyone responds to just exercise as a stress reliever either.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    How ItWorks thinks the body works-
    AhVWo9c.png

hahaha. I am dying. Dont even get me started on the nonsense hilarity that is ItWorks fat and carb blocker!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    The only people who say it works are people who sell it.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    aippolito1 wrote: »
    Depends what you're looking at. Thermofit naturally helps you burn more calories because it has a thermogenic formula, just like a lot of pre-workouts. The protein powder, ProFIT is better tasting than a lot of the protein powders I've tried, has less added sugar and calories and isn't super rich or sweet. I don't use any of our products to "lose weight" but to assist with the hard work I'm already doing. Nothing is a magic pill and our company has never claimed that. All our stuff is natural and most of it is botanically-based. Not everyone responds to just exercise as a stress reliever either.

I feel sorry for those folks.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    How ItWorks thinks the body works-
    AhVWo9c.png

hahaha. I am dying. Dont even get me started on the nonsense hilarity that is ItWorks fat and carb blocker!

Is this real life?!

• aippolito1
    Options
    That is not an image created by It Works or circulated by It Works. We don't claim anything about fat cells or anything like that. That image would not be compliant for us to share because that's not what we claim at all.
  • TaurianDoll
    TaurianDoll Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    IT is a pyramid scheme. There is no wrap, cream, pill, or shake that can replace education about good nutrition and good ol' fashioned hard work. Weigh your food, log your meals, and drink your water. Workout for heart health and to build strength and voila... a healthier lifestyle for free!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    I have magic beans....Jack bought some would you like too?