Naked and Afraid

Options

Replies

• PrincessWarior
    PrincessWarior Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would for sure, I would bring a citrus soap bar. It would help with the smell and maybe the mosquito's.
  • Mountain_Biker
    Mountain_Biker Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. Is it an american show?
    Its on the Discovery channel, not sure if you get that where you are.

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I love that show. I don't know if I'd do it. The naked part is the worst. ugh. The mosquitos point = torture. Fire and mud would be needed to TRY to ward off the mosquitos.
    I would bring this Survival-II-Knife-with-Blade-Sharpener-Fire-Starter-and-Sheath-38bd476d-d2e9-49f5-8287-d8621ddd6d8c.jpg (knife + fire starter combo) and hoped my partner brought a pot.
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Flint or waterproof matches

• MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    I love that show. I don't know if I'd do it. The naked part is the worst. ugh. The mosquitos point = torture. Fire and mud would be needed to TRY to ward off the mosquitos.
    I would bring this Survival-II-Knife-with-Blade-Sharpener-Fire-Starter-and-Sheath-38bd476d-d2e9-49f5-8287-d8621ddd6d8c.jpg (knife + fire starter combo) and hoped my partner brought a pot.

You with this knife and TOM happens to hit while there....good luck to your partner.

uuuggggghhh that just brought it to a whole other level of awful! I would tap the F out. That's just yucky.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    "Hey, let's make a show about people doing for 21 days what 80% of the rest of earth's population does their entire lives"

80% of the human population does this their entire lives?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    "Hey, let's make a show about people doing for 21 days what 80% of the rest of earth's population does their entire lives"

what is *kitten*...

• stiles31611
    stiles31611 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would do it. No, I do not have a perfect body but I don't really care. I would take water. I can always make a weapon out of a blunt object and create a fire using sticks and friction.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

Well, 80% of the world's population lives in poverty. A large percentage of that live off of the land and have to make do with what nature offers. My apologies for not fine-tuning that made up quote.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    It would be my luck I'd get paired up with someone who was dumb as a box of a hammers like the chick who says it gets to 110 every summer in Kentucky. Or the guy who has a withdrawal to cigarettes.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options

You with this knife and TOM happens to hit while there....good luck to your partner.

uuuggggghhh that just brought it to a whole other level of awful! I would tap the F out. That's just yucky.

If you happen to luck out and are in the amazon, you can just tuck some leeches up in that piece.

xLF8UHo.gif
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options

Well, 80% of the world's population lives in poverty. A large percentage of that live off of the land and have to make do with what nature offers. My apologies for not fine-tuning that made up quote.

But they don't do it naked. Well, most of them probably don't.

• Hornsby
    Options

I didn't know if you hadn't seen the show so I was confused. Just wanted clarification. No need to apologize.

• Mountain_Biker
    Options
    For those who haven't seen it.... http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/naked-and-afraid/
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    It would be my luck I'd get paired up with someone who was dumb as a box of a hammers like the chick who says it gets to 110 every summer in Kentucky. Or the guy who has a withdrawal to cigarettes.

Or the girl who brought the magnifying glass. Or the guy who overcooked his partner's snake kills twice. -_-
  • runrun87
    runrun87 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    There's no way I could do it! Too scared.
  • Mountain_Biker
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

Or the girl who brought the magnifying glass. Or the guy who overcooked his partner's snake kills twice. -_-

LOL the girl with the magnifying glass was the rudest person on there yet and she passed out face down in the sand,
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

If you happen to luck out and are in the amazon, you can just tuck some leeches up in that piece.

xLF8UHo.gif

post-22074-Family-Guy-puke-vomit-barf-gif-bE47.gif
    huc1.gif

• Hornsby
    Options
    Or the chic who brought some powder that purified water (pottasium something or another), but it causes skin irritations and eye irritations so she spent the first 2 days not being able to open her eyes. And that was her second attempt on the show after bailing after 4 days the first time.