How to tell if a woman is into you? Gym crush.

Options

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    You need to stop catchin' feelings with women who are already involved. It makes Mrs. Hand feel insecure.
  • Pittleydink
    Pittleydink Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    You need to stop catchin' feelings with women who are already involved. It makes Mrs. Hand feel insecure.

Mrs. Hand will always have a place in my pants...err heart.

• Pittleydink
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I don't want a relationship with her, I just want to know how she feels about me, if she has a little crush and/or really wants to be friends or if she's just being kind and friendly because she must but secretly she despises me. It's like an itch inside your shoe at the bottom of your foot that you just gotta scratch. Now besides leg humping what others signs might a woman give to a guy in this scenario. This is all hypothetical of course.
  • Pittleydink
    Options
    Seriously just ask her out for a coffee and simply by her reaction you should know. If not then and she says yes to the coffee, then you should be able to tell by the conversation and her body language if she's into you. If you can't tell by then..... dude I don't know what to say to help you, because at that point there is no hope.

I'm not asking a married woman out to coffee, hypothetically.

• cdlee10
    cdlee10 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    as a guy, if a woman asks me for the time i think she wants to get it on. but, the reality is...she really just wants to know what time it is
  • cdlee10
    cdlee10 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    haha - my point exactly! i'm sayin she's probably just there to workout
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Along the same token, if a guy at the gym walks in and first thing comes up to the machine you're using and asks if he can work in with you, then proceeds to glance over in your direction for the next hour, is he into you?
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Have you tried whipping it out in front of her? Seriously, if it's big enough, you might be able to bag her. Women can't resist when a man whips out a thick, full wallet.
  • Pittleydink
    Options
    Seriously just ask her out for a coffee and simply by her reaction you should know. If not then and she says yes to the coffee, then you should be able to tell by the conversation and her body language if she's into you. If you can't tell by then..... dude I don't know what to say to help you, because at that point there is no hope.

Ok well I dod comment after this comment but in this "hypothetical" situation I say it should be left alone. If she is in a relationship then be a man and respect that. ;)

I do respect her, I don't even fantasize about anything inappropriate with her. But I want to know what signs she might give if she secretly has a little crush on me and even if she doesn't have a crush how can I know if her friendliness is something she feels obligated to do or if she really does want to be friends with me?
  • Pittleydink
    Options
    3AAnn3 wrote: »
    Along the same token, if a guy at the gym walks in and first thing comes up to the machine you're using and asks if he can work in with you, then proceeds to glance over in your direction for the next hour, is he into you?

If you are a reasonably attractive female and in the weight room then yes he is into you.

• williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    She smiles...she def wants the D!
  • 3AAnn3
    Options
    She smiles...she def wants the D!

absolutely not true
  • 3AAnn3
    Options
    Have you tried whipping it out in front of her? Seriously, if it's big enough, you might be able to bag her. Women can't resist when a man whips out a thick, full wallet.

that is true.
  • Pittleydink
    edited July 2015
    Options

Eh, her husband is already pretty wealthy, they live in one of the nicest subdivisions in our community.

• _incogNEATo_
    Options
    *kitten* don't want subdivision money. They want 20+ acres!
  • 3AAnn3
    Options
    She could be in a terrible marriage. You never know. If she looks at you often and goes out of her way to talk to you, she might be into you.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options

Ok well I dod comment after this comment but in this "hypothetical" situation I say it should be left alone. If she is in a relationship then be a man and respect that. ;)

I do respect her, I don't even fantasize about anything inappropriate with her. But I want to know what signs she might give if she secretly has a little crush on me and even if she doesn't have a crush how can I know if her friendliness is something she feels obligated to do or if she really does want to be friends with me?

But in my opinion if she is in a relationship your head shouldn't even be there. Just focus on the friendship and if she is interested some how, some day it will come out.... Trust me it always does. Your talking to a girl that grew up as a Tom boy and once I grew a pair the dynamics of all my friendships changed and I have experienced it all. So long story short when the opportunity strikes you can make your move but until then don't say or do anything because you will scare her away or even worse force her to mention something to her significant other and he might prohibit her to see you again.

I feel like this comment should have been made in 1953.
  • 3AAnn3
    Options

But in my opinion if she is in a relationship your head shouldn't even be there. Just focus on the friendship and if she is interested some how, some day it will come out.... Trust me it always does. Your talking to a girl that grew up as a Tom boy and once I grew a pair the dynamics of all my friendships changed and I have experienced it all. So long story short when the opportunity strikes you can make your move but until then don't say or do anything because you will scare her away or even worse force her to mention something to her significant other and he might prohibit her to see you again.

unfortunately there are still dudes like that.
  • Pittleydink
    Options

The community I live in, it might as well be 1953.

• Pittleydink
    Options

3AAnn3 wrote: »
    She could be in a terrible marriage. You never know. If she looks at you often and goes out of her way to talk to you, she might be into you.

I don't think she's in a terrible marriage at all, but even if she were I don't want to get involved in any of that. So you are right, I am just focusing on the friendship. Really we are more just acquaintances in my mind but I want to know how to tell if her acts of friendship are genuine or if she just feels obligated to be friendly to me. What signs do women give?