Replies

• GThealth
    GThealth Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it! :) What an accomplishment. You're doing great. :D
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Good job girl...I can see a difference...specially in your face. W2G!!!:flowerforyou:

I took pictures of myself at the begining of my journey but I can't tell a difference in me. I know I've lost some weight because the scale says so and I've dropped 1 pant size. My undergarments and all my clothes in general fit way too big. Only 1 person has noticed my weight loss, besides them....nobody else. I'm cool though because the day that somebody notices then I'll be able to tell them I've lost more than they have imagined...LOL! :wink:
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    I can see a difference!!! Way to go, you are doing GREAT, keep it up! Can't wait to see more progress pics as you go :flowerforyou:
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    the way the dress fits you really shows your loss...amazing job!!!
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    I would also say other than totally agreeing with what everyone else has said about seeing the weight loss in your face, I would say you can actually see it in your face. The color of your face has changed! I am not a doctor but I can only guess that it is because your body is having an easier time of circulating as well as the healthier food going in is making you "look" healthy as a reflection.

I thought you looked beautiful before and now your are simply making it a healthy beautiful!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!! Keep rockin this girl!
    You got it!
  • dizidaisy
    dizidaisy Posts: 68
    Options
    well done! Keep up the good work and you will get to your goal :) xxx
  • cszammit
    cszammit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, even the dress looks longer now.
    well done keep the good work going!!!:smile:

6520829.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    I can definitely see it! awesome work! never give up!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference!! You are looking great! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • niki30
    niki30 Posts: 40
    Options
    I can totally tell in your face! Keep going you are fabulous!
  • Cblue541
    Cblue541 Posts: 17
    Options
    i can see the loss your belly looks tighter. Keep up the good work. wtg :bigsmile:
  • PhoenixRising17
    PhoenixRising17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I can def tell girl!!! great job!!! keep it up! you can do it!!!!!
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    I can see a BIG difference you are doing an amazing job.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I was gonna say, you can see it in your face and tummy.
    You look great! :]
  • Pariah
    Pariah Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i see it for sure. it's very obvious in your face and neck. you actually have a neck now!. and i can see it in your mid section too. You're doing a great job!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    WOW!

Remember how we say that sometimes it's hard for those that are closest to us to notice a weight loss difference since they see us daily? Well, the same thing's true for ourselves - we see each other daily! But take a close look at these pictures -- you have done an amazing job! Keep up the good work!
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I can really see it in the tummy area, neck area, and face. You have really lost some inches and you can so see it! Wow! Looking good! Keep it up, girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!