Biggest Losers Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• humbled2015
    humbled2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've submitted a request to join the group. I'd love to be a part of this challenge. I have alot to lose and this looks like it will help.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    @humbled2015 I'd approved the request. :) Please add a starting weight on the group's forum - go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge'. Thanks!
  • airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would love to join
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @airforceman1978 Invitation sent. Please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add you starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • PudgyPanda91
    PudgyPanda91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if there is still room! :)
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @PudgyPanda91 There definitely is! The doors won't close until Sunday night. I've sent you an invite - please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add you starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • tpeirona
    tpeirona Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Teressa and I would love to join this challenge. Let's go get healthy!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @tpeirona Request approved. :)
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    ^^bump^^
  • thetigers
    thetigers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Be great to be a part of this team challenge - love a challenge!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @thetigers I've sent you an invite - please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • julia_v1
    julia_v1 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Count me in please :-)
  • potterpj
    potterpj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    someone mentioned this group in a discussion board, and I decided to take a look and ask. I track every day on mfp. But for the past six years, all my dieting attempts have not worked. Would like to try this...but will my weight loss struggle end up hurting a "team"? Wouldn't want to hinder someone else's progress.
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @julia_v1 Request accepted! Please go to 'community', 'groups', then 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight.

@potterpj If you're worried you can always ask to be a cheerleader - just add that next to your starting weight on the group's forum - but calorie counting and MFP's macros work for practically everyone (no faddy diets needed) so I have faith you'd be an asset to any team! I've sent you an invite sweetie - please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight... Thanks!
  • kurlieq
    kurlieq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Dana. I'd love to join this challenge to stay motivated and help motivate others!
  • justtjoy
    justtjoy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Joy please sign me up for the challenge .. Thanks

• Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    HI my name is Claudia please sign me up
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    Requests approved.

@Navallez I've sent you an invite - please go to 'community', 'notifications' (bell symbol) to see and accept it. Then go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum. Thanks!
  • Somebody_Loved
    Somebody_Loved Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if there's still time!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @Somebody_Loved Yep, still time! The doors don't close until Sunday evening. I've accepted your request. Please can you go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum? Thanks!