Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What does your username mean?

Replies

• AbysmalFitness
    AbysmalFitness Posts: 32 Member
    Maverick is my street dance name and was called this from high school till date and as for the work and its described as the following:
    nonconformist, individualist; free thinker; loner, lone wolf.

Abysmal: "immeasurably deep or great"

so there you hence my username!

Abysmal Maverick: "an immeasurable, individualist and free thinker"
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    <--- really if you don't know what mine means.. you are pretty dumb.. just sayin :drinker:
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    thefishers_4
    fisher is my last name
    4 is how many people in my family me, my husband, my two boys.
  • It's a Sorority girl thing... I'm a deuce (#2 on my line) and 3D E.G.O.T.R.I.P. was my line's name (collective)...

So I'm the DEUCE of 3DEGOTRIP

deuce3Degotrip...get it?? lol

Okay, I'm done now
  • Crazy4Him means that I'm crazy for Jesus. The 4552 part, if you look at you phone key pad, the 4 button is for the letter I, as in "I". the 5's on the phone pad are for the letters, "L" as in love, and "J" as in Jesus, and the 2 is for the letter, "C" as in Christ.
    I love Jesus Christ.
    He is my savior. Wouldn't be here if it weren't for Him. He's saved me physically, and spiritually.
    Gotta Love Him!!
  • tropicalicyicy
    tropicalicyicy Posts: 83 Member
    whoatrisha
    back in the day when nelly furtado came out--her album was called WhoaNelly! i was really obsessed with her and made it my AIM screen name..ive always liked it and have used it for lots of stuff.
  • littlesuzieq
    littlesuzieq Posts: 103
    Mine is the nickname that my dad calls me. Pretty boring!
  • j66kos
    j66kos Posts: 2 Member
    my car reg xxxx:bigsmile:
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    I chose mine because it's pretty and cheerful and explains how I feel on the inside, and want to look on the outside! The "sunshine" part is because I love the sun and getting a tan, but my weight prohibits me from going to the beach, or even swimming with my friends. I no longer want to hide in my own body. And I chose the "angel" part because that's what my boyfriend calls me. :)

This is interesting, thanks for posting!
  • ghannagirl
    ghannagirl Posts: 1
    A friend of mine called me that one day at work and it stuck with me ever since.:smile:
  • Saw mine on a t-shirt in a mall kiosk. It was something along the lines of "Top Ten Poops" or something like that. It was so funny I literally had tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard (totally embarrassing my wife at the same time). Yes, I AM a child at heart. :)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Mine simply means what I have to tell myself every day as I'm ready to go on this journey and never look back...and the year I was born :)
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    I'm just a lonely pilgrim
    I walk this world in wealth
    I want to know if it's you I don't trust
    'cause I damn sure don't trust myself
    ~ The Boss (Brilliant Disguise)

I've just always loved the imagery.. and there have been a lot of times in my life when I feel alone, even though I'm surrounded by people.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Hehe...some great stories behind the usernames on here!.

well, mine is not so original...my name is natalie! The Ms just adds a bit of interest to it! Even though I'll be a Mrs in November, I'll keep my screen name! :happy:
  • scaatynj
    scaatynj Posts: 51 Member
    SCAATY is an acronym for Paul Simon's 'Still Crazy After All These Years". :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Since scaaty was taken I added the NJ for New Jersey which is where I live :smile:
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Mellow Yellow - cos I am very laid back & easy going (or so I'm told) and Gem - my name Gemma!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    LOL! I Love this! i have also wondered the same thing. Mine is Minnesnowta gurl because Minnesota snows like ALL the time and I am a girly girl ; )
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member
    My name is Amy and my daddy calls me, AmyGirl. I was born in 71, but I am wishing I had used a different date so that I could now lie about my age.
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    FOXY = My friends used to call me Foxy Brown in high school and the nickname stuck.
    LO = My name is Lojie, but ppl call me Lo for short
    22 = The best day EVER. My bday. Haha
  • FearOfFrying
    FearOfFrying Posts: 127 Member
    Speaks for itself surely?